Heath Ledger

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hodad

Heath Ledger

Post by hodad » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:16 am

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the passing of Heath Ledger.I was just wondering what was going on with him in the past few
months.Do you have any feelings on whether his death was intentional or accidental.It just seems so unfair and unnatural for such a gifted young man with so much talent and potential and such a promising life ahead of him to have it all cut short at such a young age.Does anyone had any perspective on him and what his state of mind was over the last few months.Just wondering.It just doesnt seem right.Actually I would just like to know Why?What is the evolutionary point? Like I said,he was such a talented and sensitive person with so many avenues to explore--
Last edited by hodad on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThelemicWaves

Post by ThelemicWaves » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Heath Ledger's birth data is only available with birth time unknown, so I haven't looked too deeply into this.  At the time of his death, Mars was in Retrograde - meaning that there were obvious warnings of physical danger for all of us (prone to accidents, overexertion, exhaustion, and a risk with pills and alcohol for some).  I suspect his death was completely accidental.  I've considered using Mars as the timer to see if I could rectify a chart for him - but it would be more work than mere curiosity would warrant.  I would do this with the assumption that near his time of death, Mars had entered his Eighth House (which is the point of knowing exact timing, because without knowing his Houses I'm kind of lost at how much this or that influences this or that.  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:41 pm

It is always sad to see a life of possibilities cut short.  It matters not whether accident or design.  What matters is...he is a public figure and as such has generated a lot of thoughts.  With that in mind....keep it loving and positive so that he can use the appropriate love energies to progress.
God bless, J

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:29 pm

i think it was an accident. he was having trouble sleeping and i think (i'm not sure!) but he might have taken something to help him sleep more then he should have, thats what i think happened

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:41 pm

i think he was out partying and over did it, because i don't believe that who ever found him would immediatly call one of the olsens before call michelle or even 911. so i believe there is a cover up going on cuz something went wrong on a night out.  :smt010  i was very sad when i found out, it was so unexpected, it may sound harsh, but if it were britney i wouldn't be too shocked because she on a downward spiral, but heath, he was golden, it broke my heart.
behold the power of three

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:08 pm

they  just annouce the  last  autopsy  report   it was an accidental  overdose of  prescriptions  drugs  , they found 6 different type of   pills  in his body  , he  was battling   a deep   depression  since  the split with his  Ex  - finances  and not seeing his little girl  as often ,  Plus he couldnt  sleep  at all .

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 am

Sommerstars8o8 wrote:they  just annouce the  last  autopsy  report   it was an accidental  overdose of  prescriptions  drugs  , they found 6 different type of   pills  in his body  , he  was battling   a deep   depression  since  the split with his  Ex  - finances  and not seeing his little girl  as often ,  Plus he couldnt  sleep  at all .
think i was half right, really sad though :(

nisha26

Post by nisha26 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:34 pm

It is such a tragedy!!! A  huge loss to the Australian people and ofcourse his family members, especially his cute little daughter Matilda. Hope she does ok.

Return to “General Discussion”