How would you like your hair to be? :smt012
And, Do you think our hair describe anything about our personality? :smt102

Shidhi :smt061

Broken Arrow

Hi Shidhi

Post by Broken Arrow » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:36 pm

I'm a newbie here and making my way through the site

So I shall begin by answering your question

My hair is long and while it once was black it is now a mixture of black, browns, copper and silver. I refuse to say gray. It's silver! My heavy metal hair as I call it. haha!

Does our hair have anything to do with our personality? I think it does. It does in my case. I would rather die a slow death than have my hair fooled with by anyone. Of course I am a Leo and my hair is my mane. I wonder if other leos feel that way or if it is just me? Hmmmmm

how bout you?

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:38 pm

my real color is dark dark dark almost dirty brown, i dyed it blonde because if i dont do that then it looks like my hair is always dirty! i would love it if my hair was actually blonde and straight. right now its curly and i hateeeeeee it!!

Broken Arrow

Oh!

Post by Broken Arrow » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:54 pm

I forgot to answer the 2nd question

what would I want my hair to be??

Longer!!!

and less frizzy in the humidity

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:11 am

My hair is dark brown....But i have been dying it black/blue the past year....It used to be really long and over the years i have been cutting it shorter and shorter.....My hair still is girlie but short enough i can frizz it and make it look funky.....I would love my hair to be black and have purple and blue strands thru it......id also like to have long hair,but i dont suit long hair.

I always want what i cant have lol,but i love my hair and i think it does decribe ones personality.

Tamara :o)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 am

Mine's a horrible grey colour, if I had the courage I'd shave it off, the curious bit I find is the way the greyness travels down your body - but it misses out your eyebrows.
I'd like to dye it peroxide blond  -  like Billy Idol but it would show the wrinkles up.
Does it say anything about me?
Too old to fight, too young to admit it and too wise to get stressed about it.

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:33 am

My hair is originally dark brown, but Ive dyed it blonde, its quite long and I wear it straight,

I wish it was naturally blonde!

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Shishi,
you already know my  hair color and type,Dark and curly.i Love them as it is but never told you i would like them red for some time. :smt003
lol :smt005

dhav :smt020

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Oh my hubby is a leo and he has a giant mane of hair thats not seen a pair of scissors in 10 years.  He will never get his hair cut so he says..... :D

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Oh i have very short dark hair.

If i was a size 10 I would like long straight blond hair.

But as i am not that i stick to looking cute and interesting lol!

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:23 pm

My hair is long, straight with slight curves in the end and brown. Yup for us Leos, hair is our mane lol. It's a pain when I have to cut it even just a little to keep it healthy.  :smt005

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:41 pm

my hair is a light reddish brown/dark reddish blonde. and i hate it. i'm waiting for it to get healthier so i can bleach it again. i want like avril blonde, but thats gonna take a long while cuz i killed my hair. so i cut most of it off. **sniff sniff**

Broken Arrow

Post by Broken Arrow » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:25 am

I missed who said it, but had to add this

My eyebrows are turning gray

or silver. I prefer to say silver lol

Love the leo manes! I totally agree. I would give up an arm before I would give up my hair..lol

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:27 am

Not sure if my sign has anything to do with it but I'm bonde and it's past shoulder length. (also a Virgo/Libra cusp) Natuarally a dirty, mousey blonde. Boring color if ya ask me!

What it says about me? Hmmm...blonde....hmmmm...not the stereotype for sure. What it says is.......I like to stay with what feels like ME....whether it is really me or not does not matter....if it feels like asila00, then thats what makes me happy :)

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:16 pm

I have wavy dark brown/almost black hair. Slightly wavy. Messy as hell. Almost reaching my hips. Then there's the bleached strains of hair which I occasionally color blue/purple/red/pink. When the colors fade, they turn grey, green, light brown... o_O

I want my hair to be naturally blonde XD, because bleach is evil and I can't dye everything in strange colors if I wanted to unless I plan to break a few combs. But I like having the natural dark hair XD.

Return to “General Discussion”