Predicting tv or movie scenes

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

Predicting tv or movie scenes

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:43 am

This has happened to me many, many times. I will either think of or speak about a certain scene in a program, and soon after I will see it. Sometimes, what I see or hear will be an indirect reference to what I had been thinking. Has anyone else experienced this? :smt017

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:01 pm

I have done that I few times.  I am more apt to want to see a particular movie, and then have it air within the next 48 hours. :)  Too bad I can't use that on anything besides movies lol

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:34 pm

lol i think some movies are just failrly routine run of the mill stuff that you can predict.  My husband gets annoyed with me cos i will watch half a movie then go away, when he says why aren't you watching it i will tell him what will happen and the ending and tell him i am bored with it and need to find something else to do.  He watches it till the end just in case i am wrong.  I like the mystery ones cos i can tell who has done it within the first 20 minutes.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Not run of the mill always :)  Something will just catch my mind, maybe an action someone does, or something they say.  And I'll be like "Hey, that reminds me of a movie I haven't seen in forever..."  :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:22 am

yeah a few times, i try to shut that off when i havent seen a movie or tv show. i can do it with songs i've never even heard of before on the radio, there are times when i think of certain episode on a show and it will either come on that day or the next its very strange

satori

Post by satori » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:40 am

This does happen to my quite a bit....and not just with movies.  Sometimes thoughts will just pop into my head and soon after it will show up in a movie, on TV, radio, or when I'm having a conversation with someone (they would bring up the same subject out of the blue)  Coincidence...or my mind subconsciously following a certain train of thought...I don't know.

Return to “General Discussion”