Sick of the Medias CRAP!!!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seadrenea

Sick of the Medias CRAP!!!

Post by seadrenea » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm

I know I have already ranted about this in my blog. Please read with an open mind!
The media is working with the government to sweep the Autism problem under the rug.
The government refuses to accept blame for vaccine injury, even though they have been aware of the poisoning by using heavy metals (mercury, aluminum) in vaccines since 1942.
The media has made sure that the only information released says the vaccines are safe. They never have been, they never will be.
The media badly misrepresents the Autistic community by only interviewing non-severe cases! Please, if the public knew what Autism really looked like, no one would take the chance with vaccines.
Another disturbing development is the presenting of testing materials that eliminates questions that could lead to the diagnosis of Autism. This is the governments attempt to lower numbers.
Look, if you really have to be a sheeple, then at least wait to vaccinate until your child can talk and communicate.

Please!

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Doctors do warn you of possible complications that can be caused by vaccines adn immunizations.  And it is always a choice wether or not to have your child vaccinated.  Every childhood disease is a problem that should be handled with care.  The government should spend resources on things like that as opposed to what they do spend it on.  But it is not swept under the rug, they just refuse to sponser it and so it is left up to the People to do just that.  Our government is supposed to be by the People, of the People, and for the People.  and the People are the only ones who seem to be able to get anything accomplished.  It is sad that there are so many out there that have been harmed by immunizations and vaccines.  And the many more that are harmed w/o that.  Only we can be strong and stand by their side.  Without help, we would be nothing.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:58 pm

ImageImageI think there have been a lot of changes recently.  I think the media is getting the message and reporting it.  No, it is not as fast as it could be.  It is happening.  Image

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:18 pm

i dont think the vaccine has anything to do with children getting autism *runs away so she dont get hit*

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:49 pm

WLB, it's not the vaccine itself, it's the metals they put in them for their shelf life.

Most of the kids on my bus have autism. some parents say they were normal and healthy before, then about the 3rd set of shots or so, their kids were autistic.

Not a lot a bus driver can do, but I do help with Jake Plummer's Autistic Foundation.

Love to all.
Karlene

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:12 pm

I refused to let my daughter have the vaccine until she was over the age of three.  I was told i was a bad parent, I told them that i was doing this cos i wanted the best for my daughter and she was not going to be made autistic.  I was heavily criticised and castigated but i held out and got my way.  I am glad i waited.

Suzi

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:22 pm

All of mine were vacced and they are perfectly normal, unless you can blame teenage hood on vaccs.
There should always be open discloselar on all things you are going to put in people so they can make a informed choice.
Sadly thats never the case.
Cheers Pete

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:17 am

I agree Pete. All of mine were vaccinated and are fine.
I was told about all of the dangers. I just chose with the least likely side(vaccines), to what could have more likely been without them.
God does put us here for a reason I believe.
P.S. with 4 teenagers, (they are great kids, but kids none the less), I am working hard on that vaccine.

Lots of Love
Karlene

seadrenea

Post by seadrenea » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:29 pm

suzisco wrote:I refused to let my daughter have the vaccine until she was over the age of three.  I was told i was a bad parent, I told them that i was doing this cos i wanted the best for my daughter and she was not going to be made autistic.  I was heavily criticised and castigated but i held out and got my way.  I am glad i waited.

Suzi
Thank you! I wish more parents would do that. I know there is a safe vaccine schedule out there, but I don't think I can post it here???

I am so thankful when I hear that some children have escaped this tragedy.

Despite what the media may have said, the numbers of cases has not changed much in the last 5 years since the supposedly removal of the harmful metals.(BLAH!) If you do the math, in this country, in less than 50 years (2 generations) the numbers will be 1 out of 15. Can you imagine a country being run by a population of challenged individuals??
Scary!

singingnymph

Post by singingnymph » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:17 pm

seadrenea wrote:Despite what the media may have said, the numbers of cases has not changed much in the last 5 years since the supposedly removal of the harmful metals.(BLAH!) If you do the math, in this country, in less than 50 years (2 generations) the numbers will be 1 out of 15. Can you imagine a country being run by a population of challenged individuals??
Scary!
I could say something about the country already being in that situation, but I'll keep my mouth shut.  :smt003

I think that in many cases, there are no more of a certain type of people, it's just that we're shedding light on subjects that usually weren't discussed publicly. We're also recognizing that some of these people really need help & that telling them to suck it up, or explaining away their problem as plain stupidity only serves to make tough situations worse.

What was in the vaccines in the 70s & 80s? Was there much difference? Because it seems that many of us from those decades got vaccinations with no serious side effects.  If anything, I'd think that things would get safer over time, but I could be wrong. I'm actually really curious about this, so if anyone knows, please enlighten me.

satori

Post by satori » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 am

The difference between the vaccines of the 70's and 80's is that the rise in Autism seems to have dramatically increased since the 1988 introduction of the MMR shots.  Yes...it is true...the measles, mumps, rubella combo shot wasn't available until 1988.  It is a mystery...questions surround the additives of the injections but there is also a train of thought that thinks there may be a relation between the MMR shots and the body's immune response to it....especially in  young babies who's immune systems aren't fully developed.

Been reading up on Autism lately and wondering why so many kids are being diagnosed with this.  And yes...I don't think the government is doing enough to investigate and find out the cause...what ever it may be.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 am

There has been alot of changes in the make up vaccines  in the last few years ,heavy metals (mercury, aluminum) ect are no longer a concern  .but that dont fix the damage already done . we should also look at plastic bottles ,dipers,formulas , any thing that is store bought , and also what has the mother consumed that was passed on to her child .many unanswered questions  . it makes me think back to a show i seen on tv about why the bees where dieing off .to make a long story short . There was no one reason,  but many  .so now where do we go.  back to the stone age maybe!!!!

satori

Post by satori » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Yes, you have a point...it could be something environmental.  Stone age...no...I don't want to go there LOL

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Our doctor was offering a flu shot to his patients.  He posted a flier with all the symptoms that were possible in the smallest of writing and with little to bring interest of the patient.  I watched as several people agreed to the shot and did not even read the poster.  

There is one symptom that did not happen often, but was possible.  Total Paralysis.  I happened to have a neighbour who took a flu shot and was disabled for a year with paralysis from it.  I am not an advocate of the flue shot.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:22 pm

I am not an advocate of the flue shot.   me neither i havent had any shots are vaccines since i got out of the navy 86 and very rarely ever go to the doctor . i  dont trust them .

Return to “General Discussion”