Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Seguralta

Post by Seguralta » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 pm

I wasn't feelig satisfied with my job
I don't get the point of working all day sitted in front of a computer

So I decide to quit and look for a new one

Hanster

Post by Hanster » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 am

white_feather_dancing wrote:I like what I'm doing for the here and now, but eventually I would like to work in an office because I have the education for that. I just can't find a job because I don't have experience. How can I get experience if I can't get a job in the field? Can someone answer that question for me?
You are same as me. We highly should promote at someone's high profit products and selling them for commission money. I am still working on my money thinker on Astrology website thingy.

mahender_mehta

Post by mahender_mehta » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm

its really tough to say...but to some extent yes.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:48 pm

I would rate my current job satisfaction at about 70% - it is by far the most satisfactory work I have ever done in what is by far the most positive working-environment I have ever been. The pay is acceptable, though in all honesty, taking other functions/salaries into consideration - about half of what it should be.
☼

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 pm

I have two children and I work 2 part-time jobs which let me work around my home life for the most part.  I am able to be home to raise my children and work mostly wen my husband is home so it works out great.  I didn't always love what I do, but right now I am happy.  It is not perfect, but most days I really enjoy both my jobs and it allows me to be a good mother, I couldn't ask for more right now, especially when I know so many struggling.

jlo

Post by jlo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 pm

I have zero job satisfaction currently . I am at a job where I am very unhappy . I am working in my field of study but because of some really mean and rude co-workers , the job has become a nightmare for me . I may unfortunately be quitting next week . Just hope I get job satisfaction when I find another job .

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Funny enough, people comment that I should hate my job and that it is a waste. I just feel fortunate to HAVE a job during these times and make the best out of it. Every job has its pros and cons right?

katkat76

Post by katkat76 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:18 pm

I do really like my job but I wish my co workers were more open minded and more enjoyable to work with

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 pm

I find that I am not as fufilled at work as I used to be.  I have been with my post for 7 years and think its time to move on and work with a different client group.  When I was young I wanted to be an archeologist but I was too thick to be one and plus Indiana Jones movies put me off cos I don't like big spiders and creepy crawlies.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm

I am still of doing social work in the zoo :) I guess its never too late..but earning my living has taken up all my time :)

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 am

Job? What is that? I have been going to school for just over a year now, but it sure seems longer than that. I am concerned about when I finish school at the end of this year. Will their be any jobs available? It will be at the end of December when I finish school. Winter is not a good time of year to find a job, especially one that will pay enough to support three people.
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

Return to “General Discussion”