Which divination method can be more reliable

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astertix

Which divination method can be more reliable

Post by astertix » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:08 am

Can someone tell which divination method can it be more reliable?
If one uses more methods, can have confusing results.

white_feather_dancing

Post by white_feather_dancing » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

I guess divination can only be as reliable or accurate as its user. No matter what method is being used, you have to know what you are doing in order to achieve the best results. Using several methods can give you different outlooks on the same problem.

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:28 pm

in my opininion, divination is the way to calm down yourself, because it doesn't matter what divination you use, if you believe in the massage you have got, then it come truth in reality. For example i use different online divinations, but strange - almost all of them says the same things

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Dowsing, cards (Tarot, Angel, etc.), Crystal balls and objects, etc. etc. are 'tools' to focus the energies from the psychic of the individual.  When used in connection with a natural talent, skill or ability to get at the truth, they are all effective.  Some people will resonate with one method over another, but they are all valid to the skills of the psychic.

Xia

Post by Xia » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Tarot is :)

There is no need to be psychic or for spirit, guides, visions etc, all you need is the cards.

Xia :o)

atime2heal

Checking-In to Inherent Wisdom

Post by atime2heal » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 am

Checking-In to Inherent Wisdom
is a great tool to affirm your intuition or get answers. It is a neural programming via the hand for yes/no answers. If you want more info, just ask...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Xia wrote:Tarot is :)

There is no need to be psychic or for spirit, guides, visions etc, all you need is the cards.

Xia :o)

But oh how the message is enhanced with adding the tools of psychic or mediumship.

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 pm

I agree that differant methods can be used with accuracy if the user uses them in conjunction with their own intuition.
I also think the accuracy of a reading for yourself can be tough if you are overly emotional about the subject, in that
case I usually ask someone else for help. I dowse and use tarot. Like them both, but really try to not depend on them.
Donna

Return to “General Discussion”