Dose anyone else feel it?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

severdsoul

Dose anyone else feel it?

Post by severdsoul » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 pm

Just wondering if anyone else felt any ..  hard to describe, but extra strong energy the past few days...  Not just from something or someone, but the world.  Its hard to describe..
 I can just feel energy everywhere, getting much more intense and stronger than usual.   Its like my whole body is a receptor and i can feel the energy from head to toe, but its not from anything local, its the world as a whole.

On a personal note,  i have slept much less and feel much better the past few days as well.

mietooo

Post by mietooo » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 am

Yes I feel it too.  I'm not sure what is happening, but I think it is going to be big when it does.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:33 am

Hmmm, I have had a feeling of relaxed/anxiety recently. Relaxed because the summer semester is finished, and Anxious because I am waiting for my scores. I know this has nothing to do with the world as a whole, but the topic caught my attention.

pisces316

Post by pisces316 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 am

I have felt depression like never before the past couple of days. I don't know why but it wasn't normal to me.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:47 am

I've also felt the need for less sleep ... I wake after 4 or 6 hours feeling awake but go back to sleep  to get the recommended 7-8 hours total and when I wake again I feel so tired. I need to listen to my own body ...

Also, for just over a week, I've been getting dizzy spells, but not like the normal kind when you stand up too fast or spin or forget to breathe... I feel so heavy and light at the same time and like I'm almost vibrating. It was constant one day and then slowly went away but then came back yesterday for a bit. My daughter's dad thinks I might be hypersensitive to seismic activity, as some people are. Maybe ... I know I am definitely sensitive to weather and the first time it happened was right before (and during) a very bad electric storm. This is just  a new sensation for me so I have no idea what it means yet... still going to ask a doctor to scan my head just in case

:smt019

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 am

pisces316 wrote:I have felt depression like never before the past couple of days. I don't know why but it wasn't normal to me.
I hope you feel better soon :)

amberpsychics

Post by amberpsychics » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi

I feel it too, I was putting it down to the change of weather here at the moment, but I feel like someone is standing on my head all the time and I cant sleep for very long, and if i do sleep i'm having really weird dreams/nightmares which i was putting down to stress.

But looking back on my life when ever I have felt like this someting not nice happens.. (Last year I was a nightmare to live with for a few weeks and then found out one of my best friends died)

pisces316

Post by pisces316 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Thanks Firerose :) I feel much better now :)

Return to “General Discussion”