Saint Germain / Violet Fire

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Saint Germain / Violet Fire

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:12 pm

It seems Saint Germain shows up most often during healing gatherings.  Has any one received any profound messages from Saint Germain? How about the transmuting power of the violet flame...any experiences out there utilizing it for transformation?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:16 am

who is St Germain?  I have not heard of this person before.

Suzi

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Spiritual healing is the use of the energies.  Many colors (and purple is definitely one of them) are seen during healing.  Why limit its significance?

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:32 pm

Saint Germain is an ascended master whos  mission deals with the ascension of  humanity....He brought forth the violet fire..which is a cleansing violet ray that transforms negative energy....

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:37 pm

thats very interesting thanks for letting me know.

Suzi :)

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 am

Upon my search for the Mayan History with Astrology I happened to stumble upon this writing. I have yet to finish it and I am getting sleepy. But I thought you all might enjoy the read.  Or at least give you something to think about till you drift off to sleep.

UNVEILED MYSTERIES
BY GODFRÉ RAY KING
pseudonym of Guy Warren Ballard

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/um/um00.htm

What caught my eye was the Saint Germain, I thought to myself hmmm, now you all have been talking about this person whom I have no clue to who he was.

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh so interesting....you see its about expansion...not limits.....

i was reading the dedication of the books on the bottom of the link you sent Crow...i am pasting the tail end of it here on how the book was dedicated to Saint Germain etc etc and....

..... <pasted------> &nbsp; &nbsp;".other Ascended Masters whose loving help has been direct and without limit."

Without limit is what rings a bell for me....

7_Foot_Indian

Post by 7_Foot_Indian » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:17 pm

That's it folks! It's on the internet AND in print. It's absolutely the truth. Cannot be denied.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm

I think &nbsp;through each of &nbsp;are own life experiences we can choose what rings true for us and what doesn`t...everyone is different...that`s the beauty of life itself....Personally Saint Germain has helped me through some of the trials and tribulations in my life....If it`s not so for others...than that`s ok too....I`m just speaking from my own perspective and wondered if any one out there has had any profound experiences with Saint Germain as I have had...If you think I`m a looney tune...thats ok with me...I know my truth and I respect your opinion as well...

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:17 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:I think  through each of  are own life experiences we can choose what rings true for us and what doesn`t...everyone is different...that`s the beauty of life itself....Personally Saint Germain has helped me through some of the trials and tribulations in my life....If it`s not so for others...than that`s ok too....I`m just speaking from my own perspective and wondered if any one out there has had any profound experiences with Saint Germain as I have had...If you think I`m a looney tune...thats ok with me...I know my truth and I respect your opinion as well...
Hi Alchemist. I saw your last sentence of this post and was just curious. Do you believe in personal truths or do you believe that ultimately there is ONE truth, just perhaps viewed from different angles, which is where we come in. Maybe it's a semantics thing.

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Dearest 7 Foot Indian,

The truth can be denied.  With so much on the internet it is up to the reader to filter and choose for themselves what truths they find.  I am still not sure on ST Germain, or the Ascendent Masters part. That is the fun of the journey.  To seek it out. Then accept or denie what I choose to believe.

TheAlchemist,

I have not had experiences with Saint Germain.  Although I respect that there could be a possiblity that others such as yourself may have had some.  I was curious are Ascendent Masters kind of like a Guardian, or Guide?  

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Good question...i think we all come from the same place and we all return to the same place...so we are all connected as a whole....but i also think that everyone has their own life experiences....I have a personal relationship with Saint Germain and he helps me and guides me in certain areas of my life...so for me...this rings true for me...this is my truth...now someone else could say that i am a nut case and there is no such person or entity..it`s all in my imagination.....so for that person this guide does not exist and that rings true for them and that is their truth....It`s not about who`s right or who`s wrong.....its about what rings true for each individual

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Crow
I believe that ascended masters have experienced an earth life...and continue to help and guide souls on earth

If you are interested there is a book written by Doreen Virtue called &nbsp;Archangels & Ascended masters....indeed a very good read!

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 am

Here is a link you may find helpful Crow. I loved reading it and I know the site pretty well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_Master

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 am

TheAlchemist,

Thank you for the book suggestion, when I have time I shall look into it. &nbsp;Sounds very interesting. &nbsp;So in a way kinda like a Guardian. &nbsp;Helper.

Jewelofsouth,
Thank you for the link. &nbsp;I see that that madame is everywhere! HA...anywho &nbsp;I will have to re-read that once my eyes can focus long enough to read it.

Safe Journey

Return to “General Discussion”