Is the Psychic World Real?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Is the Psychic World Real?

Post by sunmystic » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Is the Psychic World real? And should normal people be concerned about it?

just love,

sun

Professor? and interested others?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 am

What is REAL?

If real is what I define it as...like the world I live in now..where you can experience everything by touching it.and prove it is there..then Physic world is not real.

But the fact that we two are having a conversation, aren't quiet real....because we can't see each other....I don't know for sure that you aren't a program that is programmed to ask question, and you aren't quiet sure I am not a Chimpanzee writing from a Zoo in Harlem but saying I sit on the North Pole.

Real....can be very REAL for one person...and very Unreal for other....the Reality is what YOU feel...what you create for you....and since we all are different....the reality are never quiet the same.....because our Reality is created when we arrive at the situation....what knowledge we have about the subject......what our belief is.....what state of mind we have on that point...and so on.....this is why an investigator always need to have many witness to a situation....and they seldom give same information.

So the Psychic world will not be Real for most people,but for those who have the "honest" ability, it might be very REAL :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Psychic is to be a sensitive.  Using all the senses you use in your material expression and taking them to your sensitive nature is to be psychic.  (We add 2 more intuition from the gut and I know from the heart in our practices).  

So what are you calling the Psychic World?  Define this term please.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 pm

I think he can use the term Psychic world....at least in the way I see it.

When a Psychic/Medium use his ability to connect, then he she use his/her senses...yes....but he/she must get it from some place.

But since we define our world out from what we see around us, then we might define our Psychic World as something new, and that is from "the space" where the "Medium" get his/her connection with the spirit.
Some operate with the thought that we have several parallel world, which all are blocked for normal view, but which exist, and which some are able to communicate with.

I shall not say this is right or wrong, it is a belief, that explain and comfort those who believe in it, other have other views, and again if it comfort then its ok, because none can put forward proof that they have the ultimate truth, but we can all see that some have abilities that cry for Psychic Power, and it must have an origin....even inside yourself ...and if so...you are the Psychic world:)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Ah, questions of reality grasshopper. Far,far better philosophers than I have wasted their lives discussing it's nature, so where does that leave us?
I have not got a clue about being a psychic, yes, as with everyone else there are times when I 'know' but I 'know' within the bounds of my reality.
As far as I can understand the reality is the same, it's merely the observer (me) who experiences a 'widening'. I hate all the ''' quotes but I can't seem to figure out a way of doing without them.
Is this clearer or just as muddy in a different way?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Rhutobello wrote:What is REAL?

If real is what I define it as...like the world I live in now..where you can experience everything by touching it.and prove it is there..then Physic world is not real.

But the fact that we two are having a conversation, aren't quiet real....because we can't see each other....I don't know for sure that you aren't a program that is programmed to ask question, and you aren't quiet sure I am not a Chimpanzee writing from a Zoo in Harlem but saying I sit on the North Pole.

Real....can be very REAL for one person...and very Unreal for other....the Reality is what YOU feel...what you create for you....and since we all are different....the reality are never quiet the same.....because our Reality is created when we arrive at the situation....what knowledge we have about the subject......what our belief is.....what state of mind we have on that point...and so on.....this is why an investigator always need to have many witness to a situation....and they seldom give same information.

So the Psychic world will not be Real for most people,but for those who have the "honest" ability, it might be very REAL :)
Hi Sir,

Sir, real is something that we kick and we hurt ourselves or we walked off better because we challenged something and survived the experience. My point is that the Psychic World "is" real. I am an original nonbeliever that has incountered some of those "real psychic" folk, on the internet, and they made a believer out of me. I do not know how many real psychics are on this message board, but I do know that there are "real psychic folk" on this message board, because they are invited and wecome to be here.

It is not about sorting out who is real and who is not. It is about, "real is actually here on this message board." I think that folks should understand that there is real. Which is why I have created this topic and have invited "the professor and interested others" to play. :)

One can be a sceptic, but inviting others to be a sceptic can be a problem for those others. Maybe?

It use to be said that the world is "flat." The world is not "flat." When it comes to sceptics of the "Psychic World", that person/those people has/have never met one of them (a psychic) that said hello to him.

I am a psychic trained by psychics. They are real. And I was the original "sceptic".

just love,

sun

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm

A person who have hallucination, have a real experience....he believe what he see....if not...he could not have hallucinations but fake it..and for this person the experience therefore is real.
This is accepted by the law, and a person who have this kind of "reality" is almost never judged for his actions.

This only said in order to put "Reality" in a perspective....reality is what we make of it.

For the doctor who  deal with this person, can look on what the attack do to the person, he can see the spasm, he can see the agony, but he can't see the real happening in the same way as the patient, even in same room. looking at him.

Now, I think your real question is not Reality, but more....can we believe a Psychic?

Here it is very good to be skeptic, most of what a psychic can say about the future, is thing that might happen if you try to let it happen.

We all have free will, we change our path every day, and there is no possibility (in my opinion) to give 100% prediction on any case. This is also how the legal system look upon it, and psychic evidence can't be used in court, even if we true TV series can see more and more spectacular programs.

When it comes to the past, which is laid in "brick", then you might see that a good psychic can give very good information.....but again...it also here very sound to have ones own evaluation, and not take everything as truth.

So please be skeptic to the Psychic world .....but for those who have the ability...the Psychic world is a reality....else they would just have made thing up, without believing it :)

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:17 am

Rhutobello wrote:A person who have hallucination, have a real experience....he believe what he see....if not...he could not have hallucinations but fake it..and for this person the experience therefore is real.
This is accepted by the law, and a person who have this kind of "reality" is almost never judged for his actions.

This only said in order to put "Reality" in a perspective....reality is what we make of it.

For the doctor who  deal with this person, can look on what the attack do to the person, he can see the spasm, he can see the agony, but he can't see the real happening in the same way as the patient, even in same room. looking at him.

Now, I think your real question is not Reality, but more....can we believe a Psychic?

Here it is very good to be skeptic, most of what a psychic can say about the future, is thing that might happen if you try to let it happen.

We all have free will, we change our path every day, and there is no possibility (in my opinion) to give 100% prediction on any case. This is also how the legal system look upon it, and psychic evidence can't be used in court, even if we true TV series can see more and more spectacular programs.

When it comes to the past, which is laid in "brick", then you might see that a good psychic can give very good information.....but again...it also here very sound to have ones own evaluation, and not take everything as truth.

So please be skeptic to the Psychic world .....but for those who have the ability...the Psychic world is a reality....else they would just have made thing up, without believing it :)
Sir you are a wise person and a gift to those seeking wisdom.

I use to think that things are laid in "brick". But they are not. Brick is a choice. Should one have the ability to explore things. Your message board gives folks permission to do that. Explore things. I love what you are doing and I would never harm it. I thought that things relative to the past was laid in brick also. But I will give you personally the address of a lady in Australia that will heal all past bricks. I did not think that it can be done, but she can do it. It is just that I trust you not to give her address to any others, because she is just one person and she will be overwhelmed, because she is real. And she does what she does out of love and no money is involved. And what she does is permanent.

Sir, I am here because I love this message board and I consider this message board a gift to mankind. No other reason.

just love,

sun

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 am

Prof. Akers wrote:Ah, questions of reality grasshopper. Far,far better philosophers than I have wasted their lives discussing it's nature, so where does that leave us?
I have not got a clue about being a psychic, yes, as with everyone else there are times when I 'know' but I 'know' within the bounds of my reality.
As far as I can understand the reality is the same, it's merely the observer (me) who experiences a 'widening'. I hate all the ''' quotes but I can't seem to figure out a way of doing without them.
Is this clearer or just as muddy in a different way?
Hugs! :)

"grasshopper" is interesting.

You are a stated person who reads a horoscope and if it tells you what you want to hear, then it is real. Mirror mirror on the wall? I do not read horoscopes, I don't want to know.

It is a proven fact in science that you can not be an observer and not affect what you are observing and it affecting you as an observer.

"Is this clearer or is it just muddy in a different way?" At this point I am the observer and there is nothing muddy about what you said :)

This message board is a gift to those wishing to mesh with the psychic world. And it is well managed in an awkward world.

just love,  a grasshopper,

sun

Hi, it is nice to meet you, Professor.

sun

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Rutho:  The psychic abilities are just a part of being human.  They are not gifted as such - they are talents, abilities, skills.  We all have them within our human makeup.  

They have a more sensitive nature than the gross energies of material existence.  They do operate on our spirit within.  They do not require an attunement with the spirit world around and about us - that is a personal choice to do mediumship - which is the connection with spirit guides and others in the spirit realms.

This thread seems to have gotten caught up in 'reality' and its meaning.  The question seems to be more about psychic abilities than reality of existence?  Or have I gotten it wrong?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:45 pm

In the end I think it went on trust, and the need to be a bit skeptic, and not take anything for absolute truth, which I think we all can agree upon :)

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:27 pm

spiritalk wrote:Rutho:  The psychic abilities are just a part of being human.  They are not gifted as such - they are talents, abilities, skills.  We all have them within our human makeup.  

They have a more sensitive nature than the gross energies of material existence.  They do operate on our spirit within.  They do not require an attunement with the spirit world around and about us - that is a personal choice to do mediumship - which is the connection with spirit guides and others in the spirit realms.

This thread seems to have gotten caught up in 'reality' and its meaning.  The question seems to be more about psychic abilities than reality of existence?  Or have I gotten it wrong?
Hi Spirit talk,
I have been exploring this library off and on for about a year now and decided what the heck and joined your message board. I am not much of a message board person, but you guys seem fun. So I hope it will be forgiven if I seem out of place.

I am kind of shy about butting into other folks topics so I ran the risk of starting a new one. There seems to be two types of people, those that believe in psychic abilities and those that don't (of course there are those who just don't think about it one way or the other). Generally when there are two sides to something one can start a discussion about that something.

My side is that it is real, the professor's side is that it isn't, and Sir's side is that he has an open mind about the whole thing. And spirit my friend your side is that it is real and that we are off topic :)

Honestly spirit I am not sure how that happened, but we are off topic. Durring my travels I have met alot of real psychics and I have met alot of people that are afraid of psychics and alot of people that feel that the whole thing is a figment an active imagination. So therefore this topic.

I do not know what to do next. Anybody have any suggestions? Is the psychic world real? Does anybody have any experiences pro or con about it being real or not? Should normal people fear psychics (which generally is thought to include witchcraft)?

just love,

sun

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Here is another thing that is funny and actually apart of this topic: The author of the Harry Potter books has introduced the possibility that there is a world out there that is not known to normal people.

Walt Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place is also running that reality.

Based on my experience there is another reality out there. Places like this message board and others like it (that are also real) create a place where two worlds can come together. And they can explore each other.

just alittle something,

just love,

sun

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

There is many such ideas going on in the literature, and P Pulman wrote a trilogy that just have been int movie...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Dark_Materials

I think you shall not think about Psychic as anything firm or real place.

You can picture it when you get an "hunch", you don't know how...but you then can see that your hunch was right...but you can't explain how you knew it.
This is an psychic experience and can be developed in all humans...although some are better in it then other, as with everything else in life.

The more we listen to our inner voice...the easier we receive "hunches"....but we don't always interpret them the way they are supposed to, because we have ideas or longings that might "color" it, or we misinterpret because we did not know the full story.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Rhutobello wrote:There is many such ideas going on in the literature, and P Pulman wrote a trilogy that just have been int movie...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Dark_Materials

I think you shall not think about Psychic as anything firm or real place.

You can picture it when you get an "hunch", you don't know how...but you then can see that your hunch was right...but you can't explain how you knew it.
This is an psychic experience and can be developed in all humans...although some are better in it then other, as with everything else in life.

The more we listen to our inner voice...the easier we receive "hunches"....but we don't always interpret them the way they are supposed to, because we have ideas or longings that might "color" it, or we misinterpret because we did not know the full story.
Sir, I do not know what to say. If I disagree with you I will be banned.

You know this and I know this.

So let us explore this: Are there psychics that are real or are they (psychics) not actually real? Why is normal mankind afraid of real witches and psychics? Only because they are real. Or they (mankind) think that they might be? One knows not. Unless they (one) are psychic.

Folks come to this message board to interact with the other world. Normal folk that are not, as far as they know (those folk that are seeking), as far as they (normal folk) know, they are not personally psychic. Spirit talk says that everybody is psychic and I agree with him/her. If they (normal folk) knew that they were psychic, these normal folk, then would not be seekers.

Sir this message board is commercial, and attempting to maintain a commercial reality. This message board is a gift to non psychics seeking help from real psychics. This message board is a gift, but all gifts require money to suport the gift. A simple money gift to this message board is a gift to everybody.

Grandfather, every post that you have made in this topic has created doubt that real psychics are actually real. But Grandfather, I can not tell you that or I will get banned.

just love, and probably short lived,

sun

Return to “General Discussion”