What is your relationship with the Divine?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

What is your relationship with the Divine?

Post by sunmystic » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 pm

All good psychics and healers have a solid relationship with the Divine in some sense of the word. They do what they do because they have permission from the Divine. With the understanding that there is also an art to what they do, which is learned.

All folks that create successful magic results, psychic, healing, any form of witchcraft type stuff, have an other world guide and helper. All.

So if you wish to explore the psychic world as a real player, who is your helper? What kind of connections to the Divine does your helper have? Even an evil helper has connections to the Divine, it just that it has for some reason permission to play from the Divine. At least for awhile :)

Some folks have an animal helper, some a saint, some a demon, some have a god of one form or another, and some recieve help from an ancestor. But everybody who is sucessful has somebody from the other world helping them. Everybody.

just love,

sun

freda

Believing in the Divine

Post by freda » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi

I absolutely agree with you.  We all have a reason for existing.  Developing toward perfection, so planned by the Divine, God, Allah etc are all the names our Divine is given.

%Love&Light

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Everything in human affairs is about energy.  God is the source of all energy.  We can change energy but we can not create energy.  There is a source of all energy.

sunmystic

Re: Believing in the Divine

Post by sunmystic » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

freda wrote:Hi

I absolutely agree with you.  We all have a reason for existing.  Developing toward perfection, so planned by the Divine, God, Allah etc are all the names our Divine is given.

%Love&Light
Hi freda, it is nice to meet you. My connection to the Divine is The Divine Mother and Divine Father in a "perfect love embrace."

And They love us all even though we all fall short of Their loving perfection.

Pink Light is the light of love. I guess I am a pink psychic, healer, witch :)

Freda, I absolutely agree with what you have posted and I look forward to reading your posts.

just love,

sun

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:56 pm

spiritalk wrote:Everything in human affairs is about energy.  God is the source of all energy.  We can change energy but we can not create energy.  There is a source of all energy.
Spirit my friend, you bring up an interesting possibility. "There is a source of all energy." Sorcery. And Sorcery seems to be an exception to the rule.

Accessing the "Source" and bypassing the Divine? Personally I would not do it if I could, I love the Divine. And I have never met a sorcerer, but legend does seem to indicate that they at one time existed.

What do you think spirit or anybody else? Some folks maintain that God used the "source" to create Creation and that we can use that same "source" to tamper with God's Creation or create one of our own.

just love,

sun

stormbay

Post by stormbay » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Not everyone has the same view on where psychic or spiritual abilities come from and are attached to. I'm a sceptic and obtained my abilities after an NDE, completely against my wishes changing me from being god fearing, to god is a bad joke. Nothing has happened in the last 35 years to change those views, in fact they have strengthened as I continue my studies into cultural anthropology, psychology and dimensional evolution.

I believe these abilities are our minds looking through foggy mental windows into different dimensions, subliminal connections within our brains we have little real control over. Our brains work like radio, on a physical, electrical and dimensional level. You can learnt to connect to these dimensions, or you may already be connected and have learnt to tune in a little bit. Most people are tuned in just a bit, ending up with fuzzy confused information and background noise, which they class as god. But it's really just a distraction from the reality and if they bypassed the non existent divine and tuned in properly, a wonderful and exciting experience is to be had.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Or using the source energy (God) we can clean the glass and see light rather than darkness.  

We are body, mind, spirit all functioning on a different vibration even as we live this material life.  The material energies that flow through the body keep us grounded and focused on a material existence.  This is as it should be to provide food, shelter and some extras to self and family.  

The spirit within is like a still, small voice that we can attune to when we choose.  To do this we use meditation.  

The mind is always active so it needs some attention and control during all aspects of our lives - in the material we need to be aware of our ego responses.  In our spirit we need to quiet the physical through a mind, peace place and then the spirit can manifest.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Sun:  Socery is merely another use for energies that are created by the source (God).  No One can create energies but the source.  We can use or manipulate them, but we can not create energies.

Socery is the use of energies by the use of their practices to produce incantations and spells.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 pm

stormbay wrote:Not everyone has the same view on where psychic or spiritual abilities come from and are attached to. I'm a sceptic and obtained my abilities after an NDE, completely against my wishes changing me from being god fearing, to god is a bad joke. Nothing has happened in the last 35 years to change those views, in fact they have strengthened as I continue my studies into cultural anthropology, psychology and dimensional evolution.

I believe these abilities are our minds looking through foggy mental windows into different dimensions, subliminal connections within our brains we have little real control over. Our brains work like radio, on a physical, electrical and dimensional level. You can learnt to connect to these dimensions, or you may already be connected and have learnt to tune in a little bit. Most people are tuned in just a bit, ending up with fuzzy confused information and background noise, which they class as god. But it's really just a distraction from the reality and if they bypassed the non existent divine and tuned in properly, a wonderful and exciting experience is to be had.
Hi stormbay, What can we say, your argument is valid and is the other part of things. The point that you have made stormbay is a part of what makes things fun. I as a psychic actually live in the reality that you are talking about.

All advanced psychic types end up in the reality that you have discribed (and have discribed very well I might say). But here is the kicker: There are other very advanced minds out there that have been playing in the reality that you have discribed for a very very long time and some of those minds are willing to help us understand this bigger world that you and I are experiencing. For handyness we lump these minds that are friendly to us into the term, "The Divine."

Do these "minds" need to be worshiped? Absolutely not and their information is free, no cost (except maybe that one is interested). And these minds will help one even if one does not believe that these minds exist. I call them, "hey guys, what about this?"

Stormbay what you have done is dump the dogma and tradition that mankind has accumulated over the centuries so that you can take a fresh look at the way that things really are. And there are other minds out there that are helping you understand how things really are. You do not need to believe in them, just do not be supprised when you incounter them and they say "hello." Because eventually they will say "hello." Ok?

In the mean time stormbay you are coming along nicely. :)

just love,

sun

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:37 pm

spiritalk wrote:Or using the source energy (God) we can clean the glass and see light rather than darkness.  

We are body, mind, spirit all functioning on a different vibration even as we live this material life.  The material energies that flow through the body keep us grounded and focused on a material existence.  This is as it should be to provide food, shelter and some extras to self and family.  

The spirit within is like a still, small voice that we can attune to when we choose.  To do this we use meditation.  

The mind is always active so it needs some attention and control during all aspects of our lives - in the material we need to be aware of our ego responses.  In our spirit we need to quiet the physical through a mind, peace place and then the spirit can manifest.
Spirit my friend, just for the sake of discussion, may we approach things from this angle as a possibility:

If we use the first part of the book of Genesis as a possible "clue", we find God moving His Spirit over the "deep" and creating movement in the "deep". He then separates this gob of movement from the "deep" and places it somewhere else. He then separates this gob of "deep" in movement into two pieces, one above and one below. He then condenses the lower gob of "deep" in movement into what we call matter. Matter is made of the "deep" in movement.

Matter is not God, everything that is made up of the "deep" in movement is not God. Everything that is made up of the "deep" in movement is the result of God playing with the "deep" as a source of something that can be placed in movement.

From there is becomes, "Is is possible that the "deep" and the "source" are the samething?" "Can we move our spirits over the "deep" and create our own creation?" Just for the record Spirit my friend (I hope that you do not mind that I consider you a friend), I like being apart of God's Creation and have absolutely no desire to be an "independent." Should that be possible. :)

just love,

sun

stormbay

Post by stormbay » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:40 pm

G'day Sunmystic, thanks. I don't really know how to explain what is unexplainable to those who retain their link with the conceptual past. Spirittalk tries to shift non understanding to a common and simple denominator, god. We see this in all ideological humans, they need an answer which gives them hope and  something else to take the responsibility for their lives and future. You try to move it to what you see as beyond that, but still use concepts which lead back to the simple yet primitive fear, called the divine, spirit. Both neglect the obvious reality, concepts, which give us something to work on as they are never realised as we conceive them to be. That's our problem, one which holds us trapped in subliminal fear, doubts and inability to evolve beyond the need to make up answers, rather than live them into existence. All ideologies promise brilliant outcomes, yet none can be shown to ever produce them.

The most frustrating part of any explanation is we have to use concepts so others can conceive what we are getting at, particularly when we can only use words and not demonstrate in person. So my following explanation is hypocritical with what I have just said, because neither you nor I can explain nor understand, what we have not discovered and experienced in written words. So here is my explanation in a conceptual form if I can make sense you may understand.

The elemental and physical energies which are a part of this universe are beyond our comprehension, their size, power and reach covers distances we have no idea of understanding, let alone seeing. Yet other dimensions are so tiny, we are like our viewable universe to them. They consist of inconceivable dimensions, some we are aware of personally, some we are aware of by our science. We are astounded when faced with the science we can all verify as a race, yet we live by personal mental dimensions which are rarely verified, just confusing. If you are searching for a divine, then it's existence. If you are searching for a thinking creator, you are searching for something which doesn't exist within our reality. To seek the divine, is to discover and use our abilities to create a future which gives us the best outcome for our goals.

The next evolutionary step for humans, is to move their consciousness into the dimensional realms we have fleeting glimpses of as our minds pick up the varying frequencies they operate on. To open these doors even further is very simple, yet very hard, it requires one to step into the future, rather than remain chained to the past. To do that, you have to drop concepts and approach life by utilising the creative forces which give us these glimpses and increase our abilities to control and direct our minds, when within them.

Put simply, If you want to link to the divine, you have to create the link and the reality of that happening comes when you are able to verify your link with other minds, consciously and continuously. Religion tries to do this by using  repetitive prayer, monotonous primitive hymns, repetitive preaching and fervent fear warmongering in the hope everyone will become as one and controllable. Whilst the reality is, it's the opposite. To attain the divine evolution, requires you to be fully responsible and to do it yourself, but it can't be done without others. That's the hurdle, finding the way. Yet it is under everyone's nose every moment of our lives. Think about the concept of the Tardis, we see a simple, small common thing that people take little notice of, yet inside is a dimensional world of immense proportions and ability, capable of dimensional travel. Our minds are like the Tardis, but we spend all our time outside looking at the simple box and calling it god, instead of going into the box and becoming part of it's evolution, then stepping out to see where we are or have been. For us the true divine is to use our abilities to create, used in the right way we can create a conscious eternity, misused they are a bond to primitive fear and misunderstanding.

boondoggy

Post by boondoggy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 am

well put!
I have travelled similar roads following a NDE. However my mind has  been open since I studied electronics and molecular science. I could see how our solar system was an expression of our molecular reality at a different octave. I could see that our solar system was a living organism consisting of standing waves of energy flowing from the microscopic to the macroscopic and back. It then occurred to me that this energy flow was life energy and that energy was surely at the same time creating and uncreating, assembling and dissembling and basicly being and dying.
I think it's possible we are overtones or harmonics of this infinite yet finite flow.
As such our reality defies easy description. It seems we live consciously for a finite period yet we may exist forever as part of a greater body of unconscious matter.
Enjoy your time!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 am

Hmmmmmmm. The only divine I know is that big fat cross-dresser from the 70s.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 pm

"Put simply, If you want to link to the divine, you have to create the link and the reality of that happening comes when you are able to verify your link with other minds, consciously and continuously. Religion tries to do this by using  repetitive prayer, monotonous primitive hymns, repetitive preaching and fervent fear warmongering in the hope everyone will become as one and controllable. Whilst the reality is, it's the opposite. To attain the divine evolution, requires you to be fully responsible and to do it yourself, but it can't be done without others.

J:  I am not sure how that conclusion was drawn.  A personal covenant with a flowing God spriit is always possible and most likely the best connection we can make.  

That's the hurdle, finding the way. Yet it is under everyone's nose every moment of our lives. Think about the concept of the Tardis, we see a simple, small common thing that people take little notice of, yet inside is a dimensional world of immense proportions and ability, capable of dimensional travel. Our minds are like the Tardis, but we spend all our time outside looking at the simple box and calling it god, instead of going into the box and becoming part of it's evolution, then stepping out to see where we are or have been. For us the true divine is to use our abilities to create, used in the right way we can create a conscious eternity, misused they are a bond to primitive fear and misunderstanding."

I am not sure how, but this thinking tended to go to a material focus rather than a spirit one.  Just a take I had on your rationalizations.  Sometimes we just have to let the spirit flow.  And in that are the answers to the deeper questions.

stormbay

Post by stormbay » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 pm

I am not sure how that conclusion was drawn.  A personal covenant with a flowing God spriit is always possible and most likely the best connection we can make.
The conclusion was drawn because it's logical, the known science fits and there is nothing of a verifiable or viewable nature to support a god spirit or an ability to connect with it in a positive manner. Especially when the verifiable and viewable outcomes relating to being connected to god, represent the opposite.

I am not sure how, but this thinking tended to go to a material focus rather than a spirit one.  Just a take I had on your rationalizations.  Sometimes we just have to let the spirit flow.  And in that are the answers to the deeper questions.
There's is no difference between what we may class as material and what we class as spiritual, they all have substance, just dimensionally different. The molecular dimension of our lives is as permeable as the spiritual dimensions and normally un-viewable, yet we are able to observe and interact with those realms now. It's just a matter of evolutionary progress before science has cracked the dimensional code, so we can view and properly interact with these realms.  

Boondoggy, a great explanation, vibrations and harmonic frequencies are what we are, overtones of the universal harmonic balance. We see this in the effect music in particular has upon the human mind and body and how earthly vibrations and frequencies effect us when they go out of balance. We have to find the right combination of harmonic frequencies to properly access what people call spiritual or psychic realms. This approach takes nothing away from spirituality, but gives it logical understanding, which should allow us to reason our way to proper connections by observing reality in action. If we do that, then the beneficial aspects of these dimensions will be easier understood and even more useful.

We use the harmonies of magnification to observe and manipulate dimensional realms in the micro section of our existence, so why not those dimensions which are outside our section of viewable existence, yet attached by reality. There can be nothing more divine or spiritual, than to be at the front of evolutionary progress.

Return to “General Discussion”