Law of Attraction

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

freda

Law of Attraction

Post by freda » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:55 pm

What is the secret behing the secret.  Concentrating on receiving does not work everytime.

Love&Lightjavascript:emoticon(':smt017')

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 am

For this I will go into what the Secret means to me.

I don't know that it is a mystical power as much as sound life management.  The process is that you have to:

Know what you desire (set goals)
Affirm this regularly (set goals firmly in memory - even subconscious)
Act rightly as though you had achieved goals (put goals into action)
Recieve (achieve goal)

And be positive about it.

I don't know that the Law of Attraction is some mystical power, but I can see great positives in living that lifestyle, so mystical or not, its the way to go.

As for why it doesn't always work?  There are a lot of outside influences that can alter the outcome.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Yes, consider all the energies at work.  Thoughts are things and produce energies.  Everyone of us is thinking all the time.  All that energy.  Just how would my little thought manifest in this wonderful sea of thoughts?

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 am

Also to help in manifesting, you should also raise your vibes,as in become joyous and therefore it becomes better for you to manifest.

And also to fully focus on your manifestation, as read from a book, you should shun yourself away from the outer world eg: meditating for about 15 minutes to deliberately focus on your desires.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 17, 2009 2:32 pm

That which we concentrate upon, we will manifest.  It is the law.  

Consider...you are using the LOA and thinking what you want.  What is the first thing that happens?  You think of all the things you don't want around your heart's desires.  So now it has turned negative.  And negative energy is somehow stronger than the positive and that is what will manifest.

Kya

Post by Kya » Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Always be visualizing everything you want. State things as if you already have them.

carfon

Post by carfon » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

the secret is the vibration that we release to the universe, it is not enough to want something, the vibration that we put on this ideas is waht really makes things become a reality, we have to really feel what we want, fraom deep inside our hearts, and make sure that the subconcious mind is not blocking our desires, our subconcios mind is the one that  really make things happen, if we subconciously do not believe we can get what we want, we simply won't get it, take a look at Bob Proctor's "Paradigm Shift" is a series of videos on how to understand, change and replace our thinking habits for new ones that work for us.

hack

Post by hack » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Mind power? If it doesn't work initially, it means it has not activated the "powerness" within?
I do believe in LOA & also positive thinking. cheers

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 pm

If the mind power doesn't work then the body is not yet developed enough handle having the mental energy coming through it. Ever notice how the head is supported by the body and depends on the body to hold it up.

Can you see the irony a civilization obsessed with powers of mind but having problems with bodily decay.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

It was done on Star Trek (the original).

Return to “General Discussion”