Talents and reincarnation

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alee

Talents and reincarnation

Post by alee » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:17 pm

After seeing this little guy playing the guitar I am finally convinced that reincarnation is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS0QjEeNYpM&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IXa2pNGVj8

can he be some reincarnation of some genius musician from the west. sorry i cannot guess cause i donno much bout music. maybe mozart?

this guy is a korean age 13 this yr, started playing when he is 8. my understanding is that he learned by just watching his father play and watching people play on the internet.

after being "discovered", now he attends music lessons.

the expert tibetan monks can foretell where he is going to be reincarnated after he dies, unfortunately for common people, we cannot tell.

the expert  tibetan monks have many lifetimes of practices and this prodigy must have many lifetimes of training before.

many spiritual masters advocates choose one dhama practise everyday, Sungha practise his guitar 4 hrs a day now, beside attending to other area of his life.

so i guess concentration and steadfastness  is the key word if we want to be this good.

I think my muses are starting to sing too when i watch him play   :smt020

:smt006  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006

p.s anyone wants to do some "spiritual" detective work here?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm

I shall not discuss so much about reincarnation, but only mention that our genes also play an important role in our life, and how we develop.

Our genes is a collected "information thread" from all our ancestors,(and mostly 2 lines of ancestors are  combined)(from life started) but when we are created, we are created as unique :)

I am NOT saying that reincarnation is a wrong belief..I just tell my take on it :)

alee

Post by alee » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Rhutobello,

fair enough....

just my imagination running wild. donno if there's any genius genes in me......

somehow im just not convinced. know too little about biology. how does the gene theory explain genius?

this little guy is so awesome

this is the 1st piece of music he composed:

http://sunghajung.com/video_content.htm ... =164&num=1

p.s. this nearly brought tears to my eye

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Yea....it is some who have so great talent, that one should have believed that they was reincarnated :)

But let me put in another line of thoughts...

If we are reincarnated.....and life one time raised.. then the first life had to be one....or according to religion 2.

If we then shall manage to reincarnate, then we would never exceed 2....because there was no one there to reincarnate..before the first died...so we can't point to all who have died up through the years, because in order to grow we need new souls.

so we are multiplying by dividing of cells....and we will always be more "people" today, then we was yesterday.

That is why I find it more natural that we all live through our genes, which we deliver to our children, and who carry the whole family tree :)

Again..just my thoughts about it...that I find as best explanation...but again....who knows the unknown :)

alee

Post by alee » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 pm

what i dont understand is how can knowledge or intelligence be stored in genes? how does genes effect our knowledge?

watch this introduction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNYiQHpBOx8

i can only say that the soul remembers.

by the way he's korean.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 am

well...our whole development is controlled by the genes.....like the strongest survive...the best fitted....and so on...so it might be strange to thing we all are descendant of the first life on earth, and we have all develop into different thing, controlled by what our ancestors was best in :)

Since we all are unique, it is not said that if your mom and dad was genius, you will be it too, but you will have a greater chance to have abilities that are strong in your family line.

Yes....the soul is what count's....that is something else then our appearance....because it can override our conscious mind..."it is like the person who control the PC, and take the finish decision on how to let the program behave and develop."....again my take on it :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am

That kid likely has very talented parents at very least very disciplined, and definitely has come into this life with a developed soul.

Hard to say who he could have been in past lives. Jimi Hendrix free of drugs maybe. Doubt it thought. I don't see any patterns from Jimi Hendrix in him other then guitar mastery.

'Gene's don't define life they respond to life' - a researcher who used to teach that genes define life did an experiment with 3 petri dishes all sterilized and put the same genes in each dish but exposed the different dishes to different stimuli. Some of them grew into lung cels, some of them bone, and some of them muscle. His conclusion from this was that genes respond to life and don't define it. This kid has focused on music and listening to and playing it which has stimulated him to grow in those areas.

While genetic memory does play a role. Like instinctively knowing things that our parents knew and their parents and so on with out needing to be taught or inheriting certain propensities good and bad. But some resemblance of one's parents is due to accrual of their energy in the process of birth and being raised. Which is why as kids get other and clear of this energy that start to look more individual and less like their parents. Note this energy is not always fully cleared which can compromise health in many areas.

Energy in general not being cleared can create blocks to nourishing light energy getting in and result in aging which fuels the cycle of birth and death.

Talents don't always make it over from past lives so well. Partly as particular past lives certain talents may have served a purpose that was needed at the time and the balance of talents in this life are more what is needed now. But also partly because all of one's essence does not always make it into the next life. This can be from trauma. It can be from energy vampiring taking it. But also from built up energy in the body clogging up the space that energy could occupy.  It can also be from dwelling on the past too much and not being fully present in the now to develop in such a way.

I know many people who were very talented in past lives and are in this life but are not reaching the same level of potential that have in past lives.

I read something on a website where some guy channels saying that michael jackson was mozart reincarnate.

alee

Post by alee » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

i am in a chinese community, most chinese believe there's a yin realm where the spirit/soul dwell.

when a soul is about to reincarnate, it will have to drink a concoction made by the "meng po" (an old lady), before crossing the bridge to be birth again. those souls having drunk the concoction will not remember their past lives anymore.

it is speculated that after so many reincarnation, the concoction has become weaker and weaker, so certain individual will have past life re-call with the right " triggered ".

not trying to promote superstitions but merely saying what i have been brought up with.

from my formal education, we are taught that genes determine our characteristics. genes store information and so on...

i am not convinced that it is the genes that makes us who we are, maybe it possible with physical aspect of us, but not our behaviour or personality.

neither am i convinced that there's a "meng po"  down there.....

alee

Post by alee » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 am

Aegeus wrote:

I read something on a website where some guy channels saying that michael jackson was mozart reincarnate.
wat i have heard is he's a pharaoh in his previous life  :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Why reincarnation?  What about a nautral or genius talent enhanced through spirit impressions?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Yea....it is some who have so great talent, that one should have believed that they was reincarnated :)

If we are reincarnated.....and life one time raised.. then the first life had to be one....or according to religion 2.

If we then shall manage to reincarnate, then we would never exceed 2....because there was no one there to reincarnate..before the first died...so we can't point to all who have died up through the years, because in order to grow we need new souls.

so we are multiplying by dividing of cells....and we will always be more "people" today, then we was yesterday.

That is why I find it more natural that we all live through our genes, which we deliver to our children, and who carry the whole family tree :)

Again..just my thoughts about it...that I find as best explanation...but again....who knows the unknown :)
I do not believe in genesis. I think that the human race and life on Earth evolves, and in many places, simultaneously too.
But Rhutobello, stunning idea!  You have just made me rethink my theory of re-incarnation.
I was always in a quandry, I 'see' things and have experienced 'other' lives, have re-visted  previous carnations and so on and always have a little doubt as to what it all is.  I am sure the  genes and heriditary matter do have a lot to do with this.  Perhaps the spirit is a part of a far larger spirit and so big that only a tiny part can fit into one soul so there are many.

The Tibetan monks believe in re-birth not re-incarnation. Two totally different things.
Now I need to go lie down! :smt005

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:
Rhutobello wrote:Yea....it is some who have so great talent, that one should have believed that they was reincarnated :)

I do not believe in genesis. I think that the human race and life on Earth evolves, and in many places, simultaneously too.
But Rhutobello, stunning idea!  You have just made me rethink my theory of re-incarnation.
I was always in a quandry, I 'see' things and have experienced 'other' lives, have re-visted  previous carnations and so on and always have a little doubt as to what it all is.  I am sure the  genes and heriditary matter do have a lot to do with this.  Perhaps the spirit is a part of a far larger spirit and so big that only a tiny part can fit into one soul so there are many.

The Tibetan monks believe in re-birth not re-incarnation. Two totally different things.
Now I need to go lie down! :smt005
Their are constantly new souls being created. Whats known as young souls are newly created. Genesis is just a metphorical way of saying that people were created by aliens splicing their genes with monkey genes. Their were different batches  of humans made. Like black africans have an extra muscle in their legs which is why they can jump so high. Probably different batches of genes were bred for different purposes. There has to be something more then evolution that explains why africans are so strong physically, or why germans are such good engineers and so on.

There were many souls in existence long before humans were ever created. Many alien souls have incarnated in human bodies as well as many animal souls. Which is why some people have such a strong affinity with eating fruit directly off a tree while others have a strong affinity for space and advanced technologies.

I fail to see a difference between reincarnation ("to be made flesh again") and re-birth ("the process of being born or coming into the world in any way" "when ignorance is uprooted, rebirth ceases"). They are just different ways of describing the same thing for all I can tell.

Every soul is a facet or part of the oness that is all. But each soul in it's wholeness is complete unto it's self and this completeness is needed if the soul is to experience the wholeness of the many as one.

"If we then shall manage to reincarnate, then we would never exceed 2....because there was no one there to reincarnate..before the first died...so we can't point to all who have died up through the years, because in order to grow we need new souls."

hugh  :smt017

I heard that the pain of being born is what causes us to forget past lives and in general anything before birth. Drinking the potion that causes forgetting is a nice metaphor, as a soul gets older and has lived many lives pain becomes less potent in it's effects and the souls can bear it through the process of remembering. This also explains why souls who have still lived many lives but are relatively young have more trouble grasping the concept of reincarnation and tend to avoid it so as to avoid the pain of remembering.

On a side not whats called manifestation crystals are supposed to help bringing by back memories while shielding from the pain the memory can cause. But their rare and usually expensive, although one does not need to physically have the stone to work with it.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 pm

alee wrote:
Aegeus wrote:

wat i have heard is he's a pharaoh in his previous life  :smt002
Aegeus wrote:
Rhutobello wrote:
"If we then shall manage to reincarnate, then we would never exceed 2....because there was no one there to reincarnate..before the first died...so we can't point to all who have died up through the years, because in order to grow we need new souls."

hugh  :smt017

You are saying that we produce new souls all the time, but also that "we" as souls that has lived before..and reincarnate into new bodies.

Let me ask...what is is really that make a living soul special and unique?

It is not our "dead weight" (in lack of better word) but our spirit inside....the one who makes us...and control us...you...me..the rest is just something that have a limited durability, and which will vanish.

When we then produce our offspring, we then give our genes, from to different family trees, to our baby, and the soul who enter (which I believe are a part of our genes) will be a mix between these two lines, with abilities that is strong inside them.

If this is the way...then we can really say that each soul is unique, because it is always blended by something new, and it also show that if there is to much offspring inside one line,(brother-sister) unwanted result might happen.

So I can agree that we produce new souls the whole time...and also that we live in future generations as long as our family line is intact. The day our line stop....we stop....then we are no more........and now I expect a double hugh smt017  :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 am

I have lived plenty of lives where I had no children. All this stopped was me from incarnating in the some line and building on the propensities that were fostered in that line. If a soul can come from an alien planet and incarnate here in a human body, or go from human to animal or animal to human, then a soul can also go from one family line to another.

A soul is not part of genetics, a soul is an ethereal essence. The creation of souls is something beyond us. Souls are often created in groups and each soul group has a common or shared purpose. Differenet members of a soul group can incarnate in different family lines, different races, different parts of the world, but if they meet each other no matter how different their genes or the environment they grew up in they will be amazed how much they have in common and how complimentary their differences are.

What makes each soul special and unique is the purpose it was created for and the part of creation it is to fulfill. As well as the different experiences each soul has been through and how these experiences have served to alchemically transform each soul to what it is.

alee

Post by alee » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

so interesting so many different views.

can we say if life=consciousness/soul/spirit

then, life exists beyond the physical world too

death is to be re-birth in the spirit realm

there for some reasons we be re-birth again to other realms?

Return to “General Discussion”