spirit phobia

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Unlucky

spirit phobia

Post by Unlucky » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 am

Hi,

I am 32 .I have a silly problem :) i neaver slep alone in this 30 years .but suddenly mu mum went to my sisters place .so i have to sleep alone.when i am alone my thoghts are crazy.i am thinking abt spirit attackings.is it true? my two friends who married recently there wifes are suffering the same.is it spirit attacking ir or its histeria.what is the difference bertween histeria and splitpersonality. usually i listen devotinal songs in night times to change my mind set.please advice what should id do and what is real

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Spirit is all around us and within us.  We are made up of body, mind, spirit.  So who are these disembodied spirits?  They are the departed spirit (including soul) of our loved ones or familiar friends.  They usually come around because they want to impress you with their new found knowledge and love in spirit form.  They are harmless.

Knowledge is everything.  There is the good, the bad, the ugly in all life and so it is as we progress into spirit at death of the body.  If you tell them to go away, they are compelled to go.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Negative thinking can attract negative spirits. You probably need to be more grounded, and likely have some fear that needs releasing so you can get on with life.

If it is spirits then all you have to do is tell them to respect your space and hey have to. If it is spirits from deceased friends and family then find a healthy way of communing with them so that they don't bug you when you are trying to sleep. You can say not now, and make time another time to open up to them.

cherokeelady

Post by cherokeelady » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 pm

As was stated in previous replies to you, there are good and evil spirits.  If you truly fear the spirits you feel around you, then in vision yourself enveloped from head to toe in a beautiful white light of protection.  Make the light as bright as you can.  White symbolizes protection in the spiritual realm.  By enveloping yourself in this white protection evil will have a difficult time getting through.  Put any negative thoughts you may have in a pink balloon and send it off with love.

Return to “General Discussion”