"Good Oldies we recommend can be read again"

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

"Good Oldies we recommend can be read again"

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Please post the link for the thread you wish to nominate as good oldies, and you might tell why.

Please discuss in the same thread as the original, or make a new thread.

This thread shall not contain discussion in it self...just the recommendation and the link.

Good luck....hopefully we will find lots of pearls  Image

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 am

I have so many posts to recommend... I just dont seem to be able to find them!
I guess I shall find them in a day or two and surely post them.

sunmystic

guys :)

Post by sunmystic » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:14 am

Guys, this new forum is in my "billywhak" as a moderator (at least I think that is :) ). That actually means that I have to set an example for others that may wish to post in this topic.

So that means that some of my posts will be moderated by upper management as we explore "slack" relative to posting :) " , in this new forum, which is actually a gift to this message board from upper management.

Activity is the life of a message board (This includes all message boards and chat rooms on this beloved internet that we all play on.).

Anytime that something new is created on a message board it is expected that learning curves are going to be explored :) ! If you and I post on this new forum and we make a mistake :) , our (yours and mine) post or posts will be moderated by upper management (and maybe me :) if you are totally rogue and I have permission to moderate this new topic.).

Old but good guys :) lets all go explore things!

love,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Heyy Sun, this post appears on all boards lol :)  Great idea too.

I would like to suggest this thread from the Psychic Board:-

Being direct with people vs being sensitive to what they are ready to hear

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=64755

It has lots of contributors and lots of good advice :)

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 pm

:) That one sounds really good, as it can be applied to most forms of reading, too. I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks.

Haven't had time yet to go back into the Tarot forum history, Sun, but I promise I'll get down to it eventually.

Hugs  :)

I think I have found the thread Cedars mentions in the above thread (if you follow my gist  :smt003 ). It is called 'To speak or not to speak' and it raises very interesting points that even make for heated debate once in a while, or make some readers shy from certain questions that really shouldn't be taken up in a reading, unless the reader is absolutely sure of what he/she is doing.

In fact, the 'Reading guidelines' stickies posted at the top of each reading forum are there precisely for that reason, but I find newcomers generally don't bother reading them. And those of us who did tend to forget, since we don't reread them every month or so (I speak for myself here).

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... n+readings

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 am

This is a good idea. Doing this will make us know more about hard-to-find nice documents. Sometimes I am not thinking about a specific issue but when I come across some interesting posts they give me inspirations to explore much more.

Return to “General Discussion”