Rainbow Souls (again, sorry...)

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I still do not believe in this 'theory' of reincarnation, and old souls are a theory attached.  I have been given a reading with this particular idea.  Is it perhaps a way of stroking the client?
God bless, J

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

spiritalk wrote:I still do not believe in this 'theory' of reincarnation, and old souls are a theory attached.  I have been given a reading with this particular idea.  Is it perhaps a way of stroking the client?
Spiritalk, I have a lot of respect for experience regarding development or learning in this area of my life but, none the less, I have thought/wondered the same thing, more than once, after a reading (regarding ego-stroking).  In my case, though, I think my tendency toward hesitation is often motivated more by insecurity because there is so much I have yet to learn.  I get a lot out of reading discussions like this one for that very reason.
I'm grateful for every contribution.  Thank you so much, everyone.

Flora

Post by Flora » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 pm

I have no idea if I am an Indigo Soul or raibow saw,or cristal. Bit I always fell diferent from other peole.

I am very curios to known my aura color. Maybe one day I will know it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm

There is no single color to the aura.  The aura is a REFLECTION of your body, mind, spirit in color.  It will change as often as your thoughts.  An aura picture is a minute click in time.  It will be different as you think your next thought.
God bless, J

littlespook

Rainbow Souls

Post by littlespook » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:48 pm

I have not heard of rainbow souls before.  

I was told once from a medium that I was one of the first indigo children and that I was just waiting for the world to catch up.  I started seeing some truth in what he said, when under scrutiny of my views of leadership,  I realized that my views of leadership have always matched what is becoming the views of leadership today, and not what I saw as growing up.  What I saw when growing up made no sense to me.  

From what I understand, very few indigo children where born before the 1970's and very few crystal children where born up until 2000.  I'm not sure where rainbow souls fit in there.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Actually the indigos have been coming to the earth for over 100 years.  Your information on timing is a little flawed.  There was a real imput in the 40s of indigos.

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

How can you tell if you are an indigo?
A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?      

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.      

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.      

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.      

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.      

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels"."

These authors coined the phrase and have expertise in the indigo calling.
God bless, J

Return to “General Discussion”