law of attraction, manifesting

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

law of attraction, manifesting

Post by waterfountain » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Spirtuality teaches us we are co-creators, ever since my illness came into my life i am paranoid that i have to watch all my emotions or another illness will manifest again in my life, i also worry about other people's thoughts about me coming true i.e. someone doesn't want this for me so i don't get it etc, is that possible can other people's negative thoughts and energy impact you and your life?

I just i guess i am still learning and just awakened so it's giving me a lot of anxiety, all the negative things that are out there, how to be energy cons etc part of me wishes i never knew.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:15 pm

We are only and ever responsible for self.  Spells and others' thoughts can do nothing if we do not entertain them in our thoughts.  It is only our thoughts that matter.  You are getting paranoid about others' thinking instead of strengthening your own.  That is the direction to turn - your own thoughts that manifest your own reality.

Start each day with some empowerment and strength by doing an affirmation of your own good.  I like:
Flow spirit flow and all my fears release
I am a channel for thy love and peace
heal spirit heal and all myself renew
I am expressing my perfection true

Then visualize a protection exercise around yourself.  This can be affirmed as a filter of all negativity from within and without.

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:20 pm

thank you so much

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 am

thanks spiritalk... I have seen your affirmation before in another post and loved it even that time :)

Lala

Post by Lala » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 am

I am reading the secret at the moment which is all about the law of attraction etc. I am finding it quite intresting and in a way it makes alot sense. The basic idea behind it is like attracts like (the law of attraction) and that when you send out thoughts and signals out into the world they attract their likeness to them.

I have been practising it a bit since I started reading and have noticed results....I like to think its not imagination but I defently believe in the power of posative thinking. One of the main things it did say though was to be careful how you projected the thought as for instance if you are afraid of something say it was losing money for example and you kept thinking "I am wont lose money" over and over again chances are you will lose money quicker because this thought is negative and still has your fear connected to it where really you should be thinking "I will make money, I will find money". So how you phrase the thought is important.

Obviously though things like this only work to a certian degree and just beccause I sit here thinking "Oh I will make money" doesn't mean I am going to be a millionaire tomorrow but I think posative thinking can change someone demenour and that attitude and that reflects to other and thats where the power of it kicks in.

Sorry to hear you aren't well by the way. I wish you the best with that.

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 am

thank you!

i will keep at it!

JJ11

Secret

Post by JJ11 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 pm

I have also heard of the 'Secret' and LOA about positive thinking and visulaizing you actually have the 'items/things'

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Lala wrote:I am reading the secret at the moment which is all about the law of attraction etc. I am finding it quite intresting and in a way it makes alot sense. The basic idea behind it is like attracts like (the law of attraction) and that when you send out thoughts and signals out into the world they attract their likeness to them.

I have been practising it a bit since I started reading and have noticed results....I like to think its not imagination but I defently believe in the power of posative thinking. One of the main things it did say though was to be careful how you projected the thought as for instance if you are afraid of something say it was losing money for example and you kept thinking "I am wont lose money" over and over again chances are you will lose money quicker because this thought is negative and still has your fear connected to it where really you should be thinking "I will make money, I will find money". So how you phrase the thought is important.

Obviously though things like this only work to a certian degree and just beccause I sit here thinking "Oh I will make money" doesn't mean I am going to be a millionaire tomorrow but I think posative thinking can change someone demenour and that attitude and that reflects to other and thats where the power of it kicks in.

Sorry to hear you aren't well by the way. I wish you the best with that.

This is so true its all in the wording.  For health, see yourself as healthy, wealthy and wise and that is what can and will manifest.  It will help elilminate your fears which are the negativity of it all.

Return to “General Discussion”