Death ---- What's so good about it?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Death ---- What's so good about it?

Post by swetha » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 am

I hear people say "whatever happens, happens for the best".

I too agree with it at times. But what's so good about death? My kitten died 2 days ago, I cant see anything good about it. He was not even 2 years old :(

That's why I am wondering, what's so good about it?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 am

Death is inevitable. At the outset i feel pity for your kitten which died recently. My heartfelt condolences .

Death is unhappy moment for othes as they lose the near and dear ones, for the one which died, it is a pleasure as they donot need to face any problem in future

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 am

Love to you Swetha,
Im sooooo sorry for your loss. The loss of your kitty is hard to explain without knowing the circumstances around it, there is no way I will sit here and say, "Its for the best" unless I was aware of a deliberating condition or illness that would affect kittys quality of life. In all seriousness for us that are left it is hard to justify death as being something good, unless an animal or person has been suffering or is known that the suffering will be great in deterioration.

I cannot profess to be an absolute knower of our creators plan, all that I do know is that all knowledge of the afterlife is not ours to know in the living. When our times come, then we will be given that gift of absolute knowing that we desperately seek now.

So whats in the plan, why did your kitty die now, and so young, I cannot know, only trust that kittys life was not wasted time here and the passing was not, for "nothing at all "
I do know that you were blessed to be given precious time with a fur angle here on earth.
Perhaps she was taken home now to be companion to someone who needs this little fur angel in heaven.
I dont know your personal beliefs, I believe each of our truths is the truth.
Should you believe that this little fur angel must return home to be reborn in another incarnation, a pet for a child that is born now who will need the companionship of a little fur angel that is exactly your kitty, this is possible, and such a beautiful thing.
Should you believe that kitty has been taken home now so that she may not suffer some trauma in the future unseen and unkown by us today, this is possible, and such a special thing, particularly in light of the fact that so many suffer seemingly  needlessly.

I honestly dont know, I wonder. I dont think all the universe truth are for us to know in the living. I dont believe we even should be privy to knowledge so great it is beyond our simple human understanding. I am sure one day the truth will be shown to us, but not while I am simply a child of the universe and so young in my spiritual evolution.

I am sorry I cannot tell you what is so good about it, now is a time for trust Swetha, accept that the universe really does work for our betterment, even in heartache and pain, for all our confusion is not something we need to suffer once we learn to trust in the universe.

I dont promise this is easy, trust of this enormity may take a lifetime to master, perhaps many life times, Im am sure that when we do heartache would be no more.

Allow yourself time to grieve, we have not failed our challenge for grief. When you are ready to move on, just know that kitty has not left your side, that you have  this beautiful connection with a fur angel, is a very special thing that does not simply cease because she was called home.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

So sorry to hear of Kitty...
Sweet little grace, wings spread...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:10 pm

So sorry about kitty.

Death is not only inevitable it is progression.  It is not so much the ending we should examine but the transition into something more.  

Most thinking people believe in an afterlife which would also include their pets.  The point is that the glue of the universe is Love and all
things happen in the name of love, even our transition from this life into the next.
God bless, J

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Think of the Edwin Star song 'War' and substitute death.
The death of a loved pet is soo sad, you remember them all, they each brought something special that was theirs alone and no matter how many pets you have they all bring new ways of looking at things to your life.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

ConfusedMind

Re: Death ---- What's so good about it?

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 am

swetha wrote:I hear people say "whatever happens, happens for the best".

I too agree with it at times. But what's so good about death? My kitten died 2 days ago, I cant see anything good about it. He was not even 2 years old :(

That's why I am wondering, what's so good about it?
it's just a saying, when they say 'whatever happens, happens for the best'. this is one of such philosophies that make life seem easier while it is going through tough times. once we believe in it, we try to make ourselves feel relieved that something worse has not happened, which could otherwise happen.

but, such lame philosophies hardly sound soothing when the worst has happened. it sounds so ironic.
I'm weird

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

My heartfelt condolences dear Swetha. I too know the pain of loosing a loved one . Hope the Kitty attains new life soon. .
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:34 am

thanks... :) but why a new life?? you are the third person telling me this.

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:01 am

AWWWWW BIG HUGS TO YOU.

I know its lonely to loose a loved one or a beloved pet.  Been through both, but what I have learned through it, is that death is just a progression of what we must go through in life. I believe that those who pass suddenly have their mission accomplished here on earth but have a higher calling on the spirit realm.
It's how I have been able to cope. hope it helps

My big hugs to you :)

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:01 am

AWWWWW BIG HUGS TO YOU.

I know its lonely to loose a loved one or a beloved pet.  Been through both, but what I have learned through it, is that death is just a progression of what we must go through in life. I believe that those who pass suddenly have their mission accomplished here on earth but have a higher calling on the spirit realm.
It's how I have been able to cope. hope it helps

My big hugs to you :)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

It is in general  , we say when we loose something  very  dear , we will get something good too soon. When God closes one door certainly He will  open another door for u . If u have this faith on Him  He will certainly bring U joy soon in another form. . My best wishes dear Swetha. I strongly believe in Karmic  Theory , So I said this soul will get a new life soon. Soul has no end rite ? Same kitty can come to U  in another form too.  Who is capable of  predicting  the   plays of God ?

Love and Hugs,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 am

In my experience people say its for the best because your loved one/animal is no longer suffering and set free from pain.
I am of course coming from a medical perspective.

I am sorry about your wee kitty.  We grow so attatched to them and they give us unconditional love.
((((hugs))))
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 pm

The circle of life.
God bless, J

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 pm

a very tough one :(

Return to “General Discussion”