Osama Bin Laden

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

govardhanvt

Osama Bin Laden

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 02, 2011 3:17 am

Osama Bin Laden killed near Pakisthan Capital. Reports BBC and all other TV Channel

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon May 02, 2011 4:16 am

Govardhan ji,

As discussed with you the other day, Rahu in its start degrees or end degrees of a sign creates problem with Muslim world or Muslim Population. Right now, its in Sagittarius at zero degrees.  I hope there will not be riots in Pakistan and other countries.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

True,

I am afraid that moderator may feel it is not the right forum to discuss on vedic astrology and hopefully that Moderator would not send this to thread Jail , but still i wish to make some post here

Yes true Rahu is going to make more havoc in days to come.  There were quiet lot of tormoil in Middleeast, particularly in egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Muscat, Bahrain , Syria, Yemen etc. We happened to discuss only few days ago over phone.

The mass unrest all across the world I attribute to the association of Mars and Jupiter aspected by Saturn. As the Venus joined the combination of Mars and Jupiter , there were many women participation. Anna Hazare uproar is also can be attributed to such a combination and aspect of Saturn the great disciplinarian on such an combination. The Muslim world is going to witness more of such problem , when Mars and Jupiter combine in Aries and Rahu in Scoripio. It may not be out of place to mention the aspect of Saturn on the Rahu during its transit could see more unrest in Muslim world and I am of the opinion the muslim world would be deserted

The above Combination is not good for the western world too

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon May 02, 2011 5:01 am

The Ghost of Osama was created by USA. Now who will be the next? Which country will get the Music of "War on Terror"? Libya, North Korea, Pakistan? Or someone from OPEC countries?

The Arms business is important for the USA. To keep it running, there should be unrest and war should follow.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

Certainly Mars will answer this question, I am sure Jupiter Mars combination will bring down the arms race and Arms business will be greatly shoot up sky rocketing at least for 3 months, after which USA would go pauper. Already Nuclear Installations are feeling the heat of destruction world wide and there are quiet a lot of unrest against the government going forward.  India , Thailand are witnessing such protest, Japan already destroyed . Large scale calamity across the world can be witnessed. My specific date is around June 13, two or three days before or after

I hasten to add, at this juncture, that world over will   be witnessing dubious activities of Religious leaders  coming out in open. Already when during the last one year, when Jupiter was transiting Pisces and Saturn in Virgo , we witnessed Nityananda, and many spirtual leaders exposing  the nocturnal design . Mars Joining Jupiter saw the death of Sai Baba, though the date indicated are several years later. There would deep correction to the meaning of Spirituality in the days to come

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Tue May 03, 2011 12:15 am

Milind wrote:The Ghost of Osama was created by USA. Now who will be the next? Which country will get the Music of "War on Terror"? Libya, North Korea, Pakistan? Or someone from OPEC countries?

The Arms business is important for the USA. To keep it running, there should be unrest and war should follow.
I sadly agree with you :(. As I was reading about Bin Laden in the paper today I had a strong sense of it all being a game, and it made me feel a little ill to the stomach. They all try to paint it out in the news to be very straight forward by using the term "Terror", which however is in no way a straight forward term. Politicians are children, and America is among the top problem children right now. It's all gossip, rumors, and games. And it all involves terrorizing and killing innocent people. It's not the war on terror; the war is terror.

I don't feel the world is a safer place without Bin Laden, as I hear some people saying. It's the same because humanity still has a dangerous ego, and has dangerous ego trips in the face of itself. Whatever part the man played in various events, he also played scapegoat for Americans, and that is a little dangerous in itself because I know there will be people out there looking for the death of individuals as a quick fix to problems like this that are much bigger. I am not convinced in any way that his death is even meaningful. It seems more like a tool in the chaos of political rhetoric.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 03, 2011 3:44 pm

It is a all an Hype that is been created. It is  rumoured that Osama died in the year 2003 itself . There are news that US is making fool of all across the world

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 am

and what was 9/11, 26/11 or 7/11? and many other attacks around the world? stories? hoax? fake? staged? the world is definitely not a safer place without just one Bin Laden, but it's really safer without such a criminal mastermind.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Return to “General Discussion”