Effect of Sai Baba

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

govardhanvt

Effect of Sai Baba

Post by govardhanvt » Sat May 14, 2011 3:32 am

There are very many instance , I had noticed the effect of Sai Baba. Leaving alone his other controversial issue , the following instance can prove how negative it is visting Puttaparthy. Here I take only instance pertaining to celebrities and politicians

1) Gundu Rao, who never believed Sai Baba , at the instance of Jayanthi visited , Sai Baba. Immediately after that he was thrown out as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh

2) The then Prime Minister, P V Narashima Rao, made a frantic efforts to reach Baba, and even landed in Puttaparthy, when Baba was in whitefeild, and later lost his Post

3) Bangarappa, gave huge donation to Baba, immediately on the same day of donations , he was thrown out

4) T N Sheshan after retiring from his post as CEC, went to Puttaparthy and later when he landed in Tamil Nadu airport, he was stoned

5) Poor NTR Rama Rao who never believed in Baba, who even acted in movie demeaning baba, later by the influence of Lakshmi Parvathammaa, went atnd met baba. Within fews day he died

6) Sachin Tendulkar went and met Baba , immediately he had Tennis Elbow and had to rest himself for some time and later lost his father, when he met baba  before he left for his foreign tour

7) Rosaiah met Baba, the fate is written in the wall now

8) Shivaraj Patil ,is a open book and his fate is very well knownBaba was invited to his house.

9) Abdul Kalam met bBaba before relection to President post. the opposition received for his candidature was very much explicit

10) Many Maharastra Chief minister  met waterloo after meeting Baba

11) Sharad Pawar  did get Paralysis immediately after visting Baba

12) Karunandhi who never believed in God , but for maran and karunandhi's wife  the 2g Scam eposiode and the current White wash of DMK need not be emphasised

13) I  know some of the current Trustees who have a deeper problems

There are many more such instance where i had found the influence of baba , as  I donot wish to make it open. 99% of all those who visit Puttaprthy have a  problems which are deeper and stronger, which a normal man do not face. I had seen many with good Dasa period and strog planetary  postion in the horoscope too , who were not able to move forward due to negative Karmin influence of Baba. Highly plaaced individuals , with good financial background are still unhappy somewhere or other due to the negative influence of Baba horo.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat May 14, 2011 7:49 am

Goverdhanji,

Any real Saint of a very high order will never bless a Politician or even meet them. My Sadguru always came to know in advance when some politician wanting to meet HIM landed at the airport. My Sadguru would go away with someone and return back only after this politician had left HIS Ashram.

It is said that even Indira Gandhi came to meet HIM and had to wait 2 days outside as Sadguru feined serious illness. What HE said was: These politicians only come to me to clean their sins and still commit more sins. They have no desire to know God and to follow the path which will take them towards God. In fact anyone who tried to approach HIM for their problems and had no desire to lead a spiritual path would not be able to reach or meet HIM.

There is another thing. My Sadguru also had the powers to give relief to a person who is suffering on Death Bed by giving that person Mukti from life. I was told of 2 such instances when Baba visited them. (This was told to me by HIS personal assistant who is still alive).  There was a person in Bombay whom Baba visited. This person before dying wanted to donate all that he had so that he could leave this world peacefully. (All this was done with the influence of Baba). Once he had donated everything Baba left his house and the next moment the person died peacefully.

So they had powers of giving you Mukti.

You know the case oc Chandra Swami. He was involved with so many politicians.

God gives you power to utilise for the betterment of humanity and these Saints did that exactly without wanting any publicity whatsoever.

A person's true worth is known only after HE has left this world. In fact such Saints only leave body and change their place by taking birth elsewhere once their job is done in that area. They are Agents of God who do HIS bidding. Whether they sin or do good karma all that is borne by God Himself for they are doing HIS work.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

We could not have forgotten the fate of  current kanchi mutt and its current Seers  here,  who and which faced the  similar  grave situation for more than 6 years    due to the same reasons which U have quoted in your post  Pravin ji.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 am

Jayendra Saraswathi never said he is God. He is chosen by the Sadguru Chandrasekhar Saraswathi Swamigal. He is only a Matadipathi.

I wish to bring to kind notice, it was Jayendra Saraswathi, who cautioned Rajiv Gandhi not  to visit Sriperambadur, during his election campaing without visitingKanchipuram   , but Rajiv fate had it otherwise and was killed

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 am

Not that I wish to support whatever is done by Sri Jayendra Saraswathi, It is widely rumoured that Tsunami struck chennai because of certain bad treatment given to him. May be the statement is wrong

Return to “General Discussion”