My boyfriend..

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alliexlynn

My boyfriend..

Post by alliexlynn » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 pm

I don't believe I'm psychic, but I registered on here to see if someone can help me out with what my boyfriend is going through. He has these visions,
apparently so vivid that he feels like he's standing there. He always knows the exact date of what is going to happen. He predicted a family member's suicide last year and it came true down to the date. He's been acting extremely weird for the past six months, but I couldn't figure out why. Now I found out last night that he's been having the same vision that he's going to die from a blood clot on September 3rd. I don't know what to do, we're both terrified. Is there anything at all we can do to prevent it or anything?

Boba

Post by Boba » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I am no expert in the metaphysics field, but from what I heard (according to my faith), there is a way to make a deal with the "God of Death" to extend your bf's death date, but if he's meant to leave this planet, there's really nothing he can do. Even if he extends it for a few more years, he's still bound to leave. Everyone has a "life book" which have detailed information about your birth date, date of death, and major events that will affect your life. I believe this is identical to the "akashic records" that many people on here refer to.

Perhaps one way to postpone the date is to do some good deeds. Help the needy, being compassionate to elderly and the homeless, and basically just all the people who are hidden in the shadows of society. Accumulate some good karma and perhaps this will help him.

That's really the insight i could give as to what i know. I'm afraid i have nothing more to offer at the moment because of my lack of expertise in this subject.

sucrammarcus88ffa

Post by sucrammarcus88ffa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 am

Greetings Allie,

I agree with what Boba had said, doing good deeds and accumulating good Karma.

I hope your boyfriend is ok now.
What is his birth date btw?
I am not an expert in Destiny Card reading, but I hope you can give me the opportunity to find out why.

Best regards,
Marcus
To change your perspectives and philosophies today, to improve your life and well-being tomorrow.

white light

Post by white light » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Ok, this is a good example of a person accessing his Akashik record.  He knows the exact date of when something's going to happen because it's been predetermined.  It was planned out before you all were born.  He just sees the date.  The date comes and his vision is played out.  There isn't much you can do to change an Akashik record.

How is he now?

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Has he died yet?
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Rhutobello

Re: My boyfriend..

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Maybe not prof....you see...there was not stated any year. :)
alliexlynn wrote: he's been having the same vision that he's going to die from a blood clot on September 3rd.
......but if his belief in his dream is strong...then maybe he was not so lucky....then he will have death fear each year when 3 of September is closing in....and maybe that in the end lead to his death....
(not to be cruel....but fear will always lead to an unbalance in mind, and body...which decrease life quality, together with lifespan)

Well we are lucky who live in ignorance of our death date :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Both you and I know that's not what she meant.
I think we can assume he's alive, judging by the date it was posted.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm

You are right :)

What I tried to point out was more in general....a strong belief, which in itself  "reduce ones life quality" might in the end destroy you....on the contrary....if you strongly believe in yourself (or in positiveness) you might reach far further then anyone can predict, because you will always be open for solutions instead of closed doors.....we both know that death time can never be predicted with an correctness.....so why bother oneself with it.....live and enjoy....when we die...well then another chapter open up ....what it is....none can tell...but it is a natural part of us all  :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Yep, I so agree Rhutobello, perhaps because we are nearer the pointy end of facing death we have a different view to our younger members. :smt017

Return to “General Discussion”