I am in a strange condition

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jamesmichel

Post by jamesmichel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 am

Hi friends,

I realize that since last one or two months, I am in strange condition. Whenever, someone ask to me anything i will take more time to tell about the answer, While, at that time i forget about the things and starts thinking on another thing and goes away from the main topic. Then i need to full concentrate on the last topic. And some times i forgot many things.

VeliaBuckley

Post by VeliaBuckley » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 am

concentration is a best therapy so u just concentrate on the things after that u will definately have a success

purusharth

Humble suggestion from a well wisher

Post by purusharth » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello Sir

It can happen to anyone. Just because you are noticing it does not mean it is a disease you have. Many people who experience this would not worry too much about it. Most of us have so much to take care of that our mind tends to wander away.

I myself experience this at times. My humble suggestion is that you should not make too much of it. The more important thing here is that you seem to be focusing too much on this thing. Try to reduce stress. We cannot expect our mind to be 100% if it is stressed for any reason. Exercise (very important), do some yoga, meditate, spend more time with friends and family and indulge in healthy activities that you enjoy. All such problems will vanish.

Don't worry. I'm sure you have the best wishes of many loved ones. They'll surely see you through. Here's wishing you a great life Sir. God bless you, always.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 am

Has there been a drastic change in your life over the past few months? (Going back a bit longer than since you've felt like this.)

It almost sounds like you've started taking drugs, or developed ADD at an age of 39, which I don't even believe possible. (In fact, I don't even believe in ADD.)

Are you scared of getting old? If that's the case, then you're getting old.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:44 pm

maybe you are suffering from some kind of stress related problem . you should take a few days off to sort things out .

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 pm

I don't think that drifting away from subjects is a very bad thing... it makes it the more interesting I think; but don't forget to go back on topic :D

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 pm

There are so many strange and diverse energies this year, we will all need to concentrate to make them work for our own accomplishments.  Stay focused and let the energies do their propelling forward.  Love is in the air for Feb. allow it to encourage all your actions and be spiritually accomplished.

AllIsOne

Post by AllIsOne » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 am

If you'd like,send me or post your birth data(place,time,DOB) and
I'd be happy to look at it astrologically.Either way-best wishes.
                                                      Fare-well,Steve

Return to “General Discussion”