Broken mirror

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drprpapi23

Broken mirror

Post by drprpapi23 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

i heard if a mirror breaks by itself in your house someone in that house will soon die and i'm freaking out. i was just minding my own business in the basement when the mirror in one of the rooms there fell and broke by itself. i figured this is the best place to post since you guys are good with this stuff. plz help!

George

Re: Broken mirror

Post by George » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 am

drprpapi23 wrote:i heard if a mirror breaks by itself in your house someone in that house will soon die and i'm freaking out. i was just minding my own business in the basement when the mirror in one of the rooms there fell and broke by itself. i figured this is the best place to post since you guys are good with this stuff. plz help!

it's just another version of an old wive's tale just like if a picture of someone you know falls and the glass breaks they are meant to die.  i wouldn't worry about it at all!

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 pm

drprpapi23 wrote:i heard if a mirror breaks by itself in your house someone in that house will soon die and i'm freaking out. i was just minding my own business in the basement when the mirror in one of the rooms there fell and broke by itself. i figured this is the best place to post since you guys are good with this stuff. plz help!

Hello dr! Hope this finds you well and happy!

Just as George has indicated, I can also say that there are several beliefs about the breakage of mirrors in that it means seven years bad luck, etc. This may come into play only if you place great belief in that it will happen that way.

The more energy you place behind a belief, the more it is apt to materialize. That can be said of literally most cases where people place great thought into something and then it comes about. But in the case of the mirror breaking, do not feed it any of your good energy as that has happened to many people and they are alright. You might however, want to surround yourself with pure, white light for protection from anything negative. Remember that things do happen in the most unusual ways from things falling off tables or desks to lights going off (because the bulb blew but you were not aware of it), to a radio possibly turning on by itself (possibly due to a spike in electrical energy!)

OH MY GOODNESS!! Just as I was writing this, a large tray just fell off my table! Believe it or not, it did! But I can only attribute that to it being placed too close to the edge with great weight on it (my fault!) Yet, the timing of this and me writing what I am is remarkable!!

All in all, rest your mind of this, dr., and here's wishing you an absolutely beautiful day!

George

Post by George » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 am

Celestial wrote:

Just as George has indicated, I can also say that there are several beliefs about the breakage of mirrors in that it means seven years bad luck, etc. This may come into play only if you place great belief in that it will happen that way.

The more energy you place behind a belief, the more it is apt to materialize. That can be said of literally most cases where people place great thought into something and then it comes about. But in the case of the mirror breaking, do not feed it any of your good energy as that has happened to many people and they are alright. You might however, want to surround yourself with pure, white light for protection from anything negative. Remember that things do happen in the most unusual ways from things falling off tables or desks to lights going off (because the bulb blew but you were not aware of it), to a radio possibly turning on by itself (possibly due to a spike in electrical energy!)

OH MY GOODNESS!! Just as I was writing this, a large tray just fell off my table! Believe it or not, it did! But I can only attribute that to it being placed too close to the edge with great weight on it (my fault!) Yet, the timing of this and me writing what I am is remarkable!!

All in all, rest your mind of this, dr., and here's wishing you an absolutely beautiful day!
Good point!  if you put too much faith in a belief you may be able to make it true. although i tend to think you have to be a powerful witch to do that... i was just thinking of this not too long ago.  i was afraid i caused my own bad luck just thinking about it.   then i tend to think my thoughts aren't that powerful that i could cause the universe to turn.  :smt020

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:51 am

George wrote:
Celestial wrote:

Good point!  if you put too much faith in a belief you may be able to make it true. although i tend to think you have to be a powerful witch to do that... i was just thinking of this not too long ago.  i was afraid i caused my own bad luck just thinking about it.   then i tend to think my thoughts aren't that powerful that i could cause the universe to turn.  :smt020

Hi George!
Never underestimate the power of your mind! You have a wonderful brain and its capacity to produce desired results is Awesome when you put your mind to it!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Even science has decided their is some merit to examination of the power of the mind.  Our consciousness has been creating our reality our whole lives, if we would examine it closely.  Be aware we are all capable of this mind over matter type of thinking.  

I actually know of a case where a man died because of his mind.  His family and doctors believed he had cancer and convinced him until he died.  A spiritual healer was working with him and noticed it was something else that can be removed from the spirit.  But the belief in cancer killed  him in the meantime.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm

spiritalk wrote:Even science has decided their is some merit to examination of the power of the mind.  Our consciousness has been creating our reality our whole lives, if we would examine it closely.  Be aware we are all capable of this mind over matter type of thinking.  

I actually know of a case where a man died because of his mind.  His family and doctors believed he had cancer and convinced him until he died.  A spiritual healer was working with him and noticed it was something else that can be removed from the spirit.  But the belief in cancer killed  him in the meantime.

Warm greetings, spiritalk! Yes, exactly! I'll never forget a lady I once knew and worked with who would always say "It's in your mind!" She had studied at Silva Mind Control and she was right.

Indeed, one needs to closely listen and observe what their preconceived notions are concerning their mind. The mind can be a beautiful thing filled with the exhilaration of life or it can become a destructive force that can eliminate that life just as you have exemplified.

Before I conclude, I send you wonderful radiations of ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day!

Return to “General Discussion”