Appreciation for the Mystic Board!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

Appreciation for the Mystic Board!

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 am

Hey Everyone,

I just feel the need to express my appreciation, delight and thankfulness for discovering this site only about a week ago. :smt003

I am in awe of some of the people on these forums, especially Celestial (!), as well as Cedar, Eye of Tiger, and SpiritualK. I always enjoy reading their responses to loads of forums. You can tell that their responses are so well thought through! The replies are so detailed and sensitive and are just fantastic. :smt007

I have also been enjoying the articles supplied in some forums for "basics", such as planets and houses, tarot, psychic and reiki basics. I reckon there should be even more articles on a wider range of subjects as many people here seem to be experts on particular things. :smt051

Just before I go is there anyone who can tell me how to have an avatar (image) under my username? I've seen some people with them but maybe it's a moderators privilege. :smt017

Stephanie xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

It's ok guys I got the answer to the last sentence simply by using my common sense and not being lazy! :P xxx
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 pm

I also appreciate this forum. Really its so much helpful.

Duchess1964

I Joined

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 am

I joined in January of this year.  I've had an interesting couple of months and found myself in the hospital for a period of time.  Back now and hoping to do better.  When I got back online, one of the first places I came was here.  I lurked for a while, simply reading.  Then like I'm very much good at, I go about one month back and post to the boards on topics that are interesting and seem to pull me.  Enough said on that ... suffice to say, I like this forum and many of the people I've read and met.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 am

The forum seems to be very interesting to me as day progresses.
symulhaqu07eee

stephybabes92

Re: I Joined

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Duchess1964 wrote:I joined in January of this year.  I've had an interesting couple of months and found myself in the hospital for a period of time.  Back now and hoping to do better.  When I got back online, one of the first places I came was here.  I lurked for a while, simply reading.  Then like I'm very much good at, I go about one month back and post to the boards on topics that are interesting and seem to pull me.  Enough said on that ... suffice to say, I like this forum and many of the people I've read and met.
I love how you joined on the 1st January!

Yes I think it's important to keep the old conversations up to date so that new people benefit from them!

x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Return to “General Discussion”