Is Spirit Trying to Contact Me?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brohigham

Is Spirit Trying to Contact Me?

Post by brohigham » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:05 am

Four months ago my boyfriends grandfather passed away.  He was more like a father to him, and was a good person to everyone.  His name was JC.

About two weeks ago we pulled up to a stoplight and the license plate said: JC LUVS ME.    I keep seeing multiples of the number 111 or 333 lately too.  

Do you think he is trying to contact us or just watch over us?  At times I feel like he is there listening.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Love is the link between all spirits. He is there to encourage just as he did in life.  

JC LUVS ME is a common bumper sticker.  JC = Jesus Christ and it is common.

Communication with spirit is called mediumship.  While our own loved ones do get through to us - it is best served up by those experienced in the skills of communication.
God bless, J

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

It is related to subconscious mind we cannot ruled out that the spirit is not trying to speak with us
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

John Sandbach

Post by John Sandbach » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 am

I feel his love, and yes, he is contacting you, and the more receptive you allow yourself to be the clearer the connection can become.  He wants you to be happy, to know he is ever there, and to help you more and more to find your inner light.  He is a most beautiful person.
Create freely and experimentally.  Your life is your art.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:43 pm

hi Sandbach . You gave the honest address to your city . I live near you in the Greater
Kansas City area . Well , the rule on what a spirit is ., and what the role of decease.t *
refers to in the code of what we consider as our love for a caring individual in life and
in the time of death being a proper burial .,. will be the theory [this Samhain] of the old*
mortician's code of what the body should be respected so the life will return to Life ' s
accord with the thought to begin afterlife in the respect of Heaven . What if the <sigh>
mortician's code see to the afterlife and don't apply to the theory of 'spirit' lost in the.n
nether of nearness of the spirit world to the physical reality we live in at Real Earth .,.

It is possible for the spirit "*" to return to send warm wishes to the power of loved one
if the power of lovingkindness is kind to the thought of spirit transit and will allow the *
spirit to have safe astral passage from the spirit ether to the non-corporeal form at @!!
physical Earth being the real and mundane world we live [Live] at . Did the code of :)
astral transit send you a message as you can't see the ghost of a good man .,. or did
the mortifican code say you can send him to his Heaven and the messages Be Good ., are in lovingkindness and respect of Life .

Duchess1964

Hello there

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 am

It sounds like he is still there as a guide in what you are doing. &nbsp;He may move on when he feels that all of what he wishes you to know, he has shown you. &nbsp;Pay close attention to the times and places you 'feel' or 'see' him.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 pm

May be he is wanting to contact with you. Be passionate dear.

Duchess1964

Contact

Post by Duchess1964 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

My opinion differs only slightly. &nbsp;I've seen those people as I walk them through grief, come to terms. &nbsp;An interesting thing is, many have told me and I'd already known this from when my grandmom went home, that they found a very sudden peace. As if they were watched and reassured that all is well. &nbsp;Understanding death is the first step to coming to terms with it and 'hearing' what those that have gone home say goodbye.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “General Discussion”