I'd need a little advice on this subject..

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

black.star

I'd need a little advice on this subject..

Post by black.star » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:40 pm

I registered here finally, after thinking about it for some time. Sorry for errors in grammar, English isn't my native language.

I've felt bad after watching the news about some parent losing child/relative losing other relative close to them, so bad that it almost brought tear to my eyes. Not every time, but once in a while. When talking with someone, i can sense/feel/somehow hear their opinions/thoughts on the matter if it differs from what they say. Again, not all the time. I know that some people are like an open book and everyone can read them, i'm not talking about them.

On my relationships that have ended badly (cheating) i have started getting nightmares about it, just a while before, and have sensed something really wrong about my gf, but haven't been able to explain it.
Other dreams that i have seen have told little bit of future in symbolic language, my future, not anything about the happenings in the world. Again, i know symbolic language is easy to see wrong, and people often see what they want.

It's hard to explain, and i came here for clarity, i have always thought that i was just too sensitive emotionally for getting tears in my eyes if hearing something really bad happen to someone. But lately, i have thought that what all of those times have in common: they seemed to be real grief, and not someone looking for pity when i didnt feel a thing.

I've thuoght about all the possible scenarios and i want some answers, i'm tired of thinking these by myself. Any opinions?

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 am

Hey there.

I'm no professional or anything and these are mostly just observations, based on what you write.

My guess is that you are very empathetic. "Empathy" is considered a basic natural human trait, the ability to emotionally relate to others. In mordern mystical terms, it generally means the same thing, only so powerful it is sometimes called a sixth sense. Such people are generally referred to as "Empaths" I believe. I've heard a woman claim she was overcome with unbearable worry for her child, only to remember she didn't have any children. Does that sound familiar?

This could also explain the nightmares;
While you "only" get a really good intuitive reading on other people, a girlfriend that has been cheating has been displaying various alarm signs during the entire time it has been going on, that - while you may not have been rationally aware of them - have been picked up by your subconscious and thus lead to nightmares before you actually "knew" anything.

I would suggest you read up on the subject of "empaths" and find a way to shield yourself from the emotions of others at will. Whether you choose to use this gift or not, everyone needs the ability to take some time off.

I would also keep in mind what anyone else might have to say about it. :)

Happy times.

Charlesman.
☼

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:46 pm

I think you need to learn about the empath.. that helps you to protect your self and also give others benefit of your gift..

Duchess1964

What a wonderful gift!!

Post by Duchess1964 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

Empathy is a wonderful gift.  If you use it well and for others as well as yourself, the rewards are very great.  Sensing things prior to them actually happening are often essential parts of anyone's intuition ... however, your gift carries it forward a bit to where you can 'feel' things and see things inside yourself that impact others as well as yourself.

Give yourself time to adjust to the gift and you'll find it to be a very true situation for you and those around you.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks for registering. Errors in grammar is not a problem bro, keep it up;

Duchess1964

Different Thought

Post by Duchess1964 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:00 pm

I NEVER have posted much about me.  I have my website online and I do provide services ... yada, yada, yada.  What makes me so good at what I do most times, is a trait that runs in my family.  Here goes nothing ...

When I was four years old, my family was at a reunion.  I was playing patty cake with my grandfather and ... screaming my lungs out every time our hands met.  I could see him ... a hospital bed and a flat line.  I wasn't sure at that time what that meant.  I do now of course.  I'm 48.  My mom and grandmom ran over to me and pulled me away from my grandfather.  My grandmom looked at my mom and said ... 'switch on'.  I am the first oldest female in the family in over 400 years that has had this 'gift' before puberty.

After that and even now at times, I have a collection of gloves that rivals most department stores.  When I was diagnosed with MS, I lost some of the ability to control WHEN I see things.  The gloves come in handy.

Now to you ... Empathy is NOT 'seeing' what a person is thinking, that's more sensing emotion.  While you do that, mostly your emotions are your own ... fluffy, like mine *s*.  I would be a good amount of money ... you are Clairvoyant.  It's selective because you haven't worked to hone the ability.  If you would like ... note me privately, I have some things you can try.  They helped me focus and hone my own ... gift.

Be happy in the things you have been given.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “General Discussion”