Tarot

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Paulo1911

Tarot

Post by Paulo1911 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Tarot cards can be used for practical problem-solving, creative visualisation, meditation, self-improvement, as a tool of understanding, for divination and fortune-telling, even for card games. Some collect Tarot cards simply for the joy of the artwork, while other delve further into research and study of the history of Tarot cards.  :smt002
Paulo

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What is your question to be discussed?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi Paulo,

I completely agree with what you have written, but this information looks like it has been taken straight from the internet or from the pages of someone's book.

Could I please therefore ask you exactly what is the question or questions which you wish to be discussed here, as this is a forum for general discussion?

Good to have you with us.

Love and Light,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

Duchess1964

Point of View?

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Your statement looks more like an observation so I suppose I can add mine.  I've been reading Tarot for about 23 years.  I will on occasion pull out the deck I used to learn on.  It's not a definite science there are no TRUE answers only guidance.  Anyone who uses the Tarot in a literal sense needs to rethink things a bit.  The Tarot gives options to the one seeking, only.  The decision on the path is up to the seeker.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “General Discussion”