A Simple Question

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

A Simple Question

Post by symulhaque » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 pm

I am going to ask you a simple question which is so simple to ask but so much difficult to answer. What should be our purpose of life and what are we doing?
symulhaqu07eee

Duchess1964

Interesting

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 am

The question is more a personal one than a general one.  You cannot ask what EVERYONE's purpose is as we are all unique under God/s eyes and care.  We are also given different issues and such to handle, overcome and move on from.  Better to ask each person what THEY 'believe' their path or intent is.

Mine is to keep learning through my past Karma, in this life to serve as I have done until I am called home again.

And you ??
Silver Phoenix

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:12 am

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin:  We are not a human being having a spiritual experience.  We are a spiritual being having a human experience.

I believe we come to the earth plane with our purpose for life embeded in the spirit.  As the material energy vibration is more obvious to us, we sometimes get lost in the material life and lose our connection to the spirit.  When you connect to the spirit, you can uncover your own life purpose.
God bless, J

Duchess1964

I remember

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 am

I remember my time with the Navajo out west.  I love to meditate and speak in a sense to my Animal Guide.  It's an amazing journey to discovery that the Native American's, that tribe for instance does.  So I think the question to the poster ... what spirit to what purpose?  If we are guided by spiritual beings, be those like my Animal Guide or an Angel like my son has.  Does the poster question his/her free will to decide without interference?
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 am

I am really happy to get such a huge response from you my friends. thank you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “General Discussion”