The worlds first ambulance service

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri May 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Off topic, but like to share as this photo give you the picture of world's first Ambulance service

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Amazing picture
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Any more information about this photograph?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Fully air conditioned with no shock absorbers. But I suppose that it is better than having to walk.

The ambulance driver (rider?) looks like he is dressed as a WW2 English air raid warden, around the time of the London blitz.

Was there any information provided with this picture, to give us more insight into exactly when and where and for how long this primitive ambulance service was in operation?

Thanks,

EoT  :smt087

Rohiniranjan

Re: Any more information about this photograph?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Fully air conditioned with no shock absorbers. But I suppose that it is better than having to walk.

The ambulance driver (rider?) looks like he is dressed as a WW2 English air raid warden, around the time of the London blitz.

Was there any information provided with this picture, to give us more insight into exactly when and where and for how long this primitive ambulance service was in operation?

Thanks,

Happened to see this for the first time, only today! Good job, Biltu!
The 'patient' seems to be a woman (I know there were women nurse-soldiers back then!) and though not smiling, seems to be comfortable and looking at the camera!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:31 am

Rohiniranjan,

She isn't looking at the camera but looking at you (smile).

Rohiniranjan wrote:
eye_of_tiger wrote:Fully air conditioned with no shock absorbers. But I suppose that it is better than having to walk.

Thanks,

The 'patient' seems to be a woman (I know there were women nurse-soldiers back then!) and though not smiling, seems to be comfortable and looking at the camera!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:28 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rohiniranjan,

She isn't looking at the camera but looking at you (smile).

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks,

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Pravin Kumar
Pravin dada (May I still address you so, despite the dehiscence in communications between us brothers?)

Each seer of the pictures presented here, there or elsewhere, were captured by the cameraman, for each viewer of what the cameraman, cameramen, camerawomen, wanted the VIEWERS to see!

The successful photographs, whether by Karsh or Henri-Cartier B. or even by Jim Corbett had always been for VIEWERS to see and appreciate! And relate to!

Strangely, that is exactly the same hidden agenda and wish of all artists and photographers and divinators!

Great and small! Including Nostradamus and others bigger and smaller than him?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:28 pm

I am wondering if it isn't from WWI.  In WWII there were motorized ambulances that went right up to the front lines of the action.
God bless, J

Return to “General Discussion”