My view of this forum

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

My view of this forum

Post by MisterMarine0 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I have a feeling that people are trying to make this forum as a knowledge base instead of an interactive place to exchange information.  It sickens me.  I say that if there is a degree of professionalism that is supposed to be shown on this site then the person use just have their own personal threads to blog about themselves.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sat May 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Heya.

There are a lot of people here who have questions and luckily there are also those who like to share information. Sometimes people stumble upon something that they want to share here, thinking it is relevant to the forum and for the most part I would agree with them. :)

It could be that many people come here asking for help with a specific problem, get some advice and then disappear again, leaving behind a forum mostly consisting of old members, who have likely debated just about everything already.

With that being said I would certainly like to see some more activity and human exchange here and I plan to do my part in achieving this by logging in more often, starting now. :)

Cheers! :)
☼

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm

This place IS interactive. But many people just post and leave. So those people don't always have the right to expect answers!
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Return to “General Discussion”