A question.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mike1949

The subliminal progam got it started but can't stop?

Post by mike1949 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:49 pm

I haven't registered it yet but started the program and I can't get it to stop or a place to adjust it in any way  I tried to delete but won't totally go away it just keeps saying it is running.
The only thing that show and flashes is the register page I think the rest has been deleted.  Can anyone help so I can remove it.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Hello,

Apparently the program is running when you have uninstalled. Please close the icon near the clock at the right corner of your PC near the clock.

http://help.mysticboard.org/uninstall-m ... wares.html

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:18 am

swetha wrote:Hello,

Apparently the program is running when you have uninstalled. Please close the icon near the clock at the right corner of your PC near the clock.

A great way to end a thread!

vivek
To be a person is to be asleep.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Genetics in humans is about reproduction.  Life is the soul instilled in every living organism.  It is where the spirit functions and grows in spirituality.
God bless, J

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

vivekvshetty wrote:
swetha wrote:Hello,

A great way to end a thread!

vivek
Yes ... what happened, Vivek?

Actually, you mentioned two (AHA and WHA WHA!) but left out the third one: HAHA! ;-)

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Just saying, it comes from God may be correct but not a complete answer...!  :smt004
Love and Light,
Rohiniranjan
My take on this is;

If we can assume that we can agree that God is the Creator of the Universe, Then we must also akonowledge that God is the Creator of all life, even if we have had a great development from the first amoeba.

Further is God the creator of everything that can exist, that be stone, wather, air..stars...

If we can't agree upon that, then there need to be more Creators, who create something there was not present from before, which I  strongly doubt. (don't mistake development as creation, it is a result of the starting energy and everything that happens after)

Everything is a part of God, through the starting energy, and our purpose is to be a part of the ever ongoing development, where more then 90% of all species are extinct, but still there are million if not hundred of millions species left....everything developed from the first life....from God...the  Starting Energy.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:21 am

Rhutobello wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Just saying, it comes from God may be correct but not a complete answer...!  :smt004
Love and Light,
Rohiniranjan
My take on this is;

If we can assume that we can agree that God is the Creator of the Universe, Then we must also akonowledge that God is the Creator of all life, even if we have had a great development from the first amoeba.

Further is God the creator of everything that can exist, that be stone, wather, air..stars...

If we can't agree upon that, then there need to be more Creators, who create something there was not present from before, which I  strongly doubt. (don't mistake development as creation, it is a result of the starting energy and everything that happens after)

Everything is a part of God, through the starting energy, and our purpose is to be a part of the ever ongoing development, where more then 90% of all species are extinct, but still there are million if not hundred of millions species left....everything developed from the first life....from God...the  Starting Energy.

Hey Grandpa,

Good to see you *materialize* like Merlin, back from Bermuda (The walt disney movie about Arthur and the Sword in stone! Kids loved to watch it when young, and I have many happy memories of those days, hence the smile :-)

Like mythical Lazarus, this thread is being whipped alive by you! Welcome back! ;-)

There are many religions and religious belief that consider or describe *GOD* as a BEING, an entity that is external or at least separate from us (humans) and they subscribe to the concept of a creator, an entity! And it is convenient and understandable for many and easier to visualize or conceptualize for folks.

But what if this Mystical Conceptualization, aka GOD is simply CREATIVITY, the creative electricity or spark (not literally!) and hence LIFE...! So Life does not come from GOD, but GOD and LIFE are ONE!

Love, Light, My Reality,

Rohiniranjan
 :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Hey Grandpa,

Good to see you *materialize* like Merlin, back from Bermuda!
--
--
--
So Life does not come from GOD, but GOD and LIFE are ONE!

Love, Light, My Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Thx RR, then it seems we can agree upon something after all, we just use different words...we are all a part of the Energies released, which makes up God....or the Big Bang...now we just have the million doller question left....who created the big bang after all...I am sure it was not mankind, even if we are on our way to create another big bang on our way out :)

So now I can withdraw to Bermuda, and agein live a quiet life :)

I must tell why I responded to this thread though...it was a strange happening.
I was surfing the main page, then I saw you had made an entry into General discussion, and I pushed your name on the post... Up come the page I responded to...and I did not notice there was several other pages in the discussion...that was why I responded..hehehe...maybe new glasses,and a better focus is in order for me :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 am

Rhutobello wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Hey Grandpa,

Good to see you *materialize* like Merlin, back from Bermuda!
--
--
--
So Life does not come from GOD, but GOD and LIFE are ONE!

Love, Light, My Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Thx RR, then it seems we can agree upon something after all, we just use different words...we are all a part of the Energies released, which makes up God....or the Big Bang...now we just have the million doller question left....who created the big bang after all...I am sure it was not mankind, even if we are on our way to create another big bang on our way out :)

So now I can withdraw to Bermuda, and agein live a quiet life :)

I must tell why I responded to this thread though...it was a strange happening.
I was surfing the main page, then I saw you had made an entry into General discussion, and I pushed your name on the post... Up come the page I responded to...and I did not notice there was several other pages in the discussion...that was why I responded..hehehe...maybe new glasses,and a better focus is in order for me :)

OH NO GRANDPA (Please don't go, but STAY!), we all miss you :-)

I don't remember when I started addressing you as Grandpa, but now that I am myself a Grandpa, and only for several months, I am beginning to appreciate how much more interesting Life's journey is and this "parenting" thing! As a parent, a role which I have thoroughly enjoyed but had to be more 'involved' and in a sense responsible from almost minute to minute, the role of Grandpa involves more of OBSERVING and enjoying in a different sense with much less minute to minute involvement and management, etc! ;-)

I am happy to report that I can still change diapers with dexterity, despite more than 20 years of lack of practice! <HAHA!>

Actually, the two of us had been observing the very same thing, but from different perspectives and so our descriptions of what we see/saw might have differed somewhat, but isn't that LIFE? Isn't that how a GRANDPA (that would be me!) continues to teach but at the same time be able to learn from a grandchild? Flexibility is the KEY!

For instance, and I will give two examples:

1. No one really KNOWS (wasn't there when it happened...?) if the BIG BANG HYPOTHESIS is a good model, a good and plausible-sounding HYPOTHESIS or actually the REALITY...?

2. All religions and cultures and subcultures in this world have Scriptures which are held SACRED and even secret in parts and are SACROSANCT (Question those and FUNDIES will come after you! ;-), BUT ARE THEY VERBATIM HISTORICAL ACCOUNTS or mere allegories. Packed to the ceilling with WISDOM etc, but are they LITERALLY REALITY?

Please return the air-ticket to Bermuda. You are no Merlin! I was just being funny! <LOL>

Love and Light and fondness,

Rohiniranjan

Return to “General Discussion”