Relaion Problem !

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ionezation

Relaion Problem !

Post by ionezation » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm

My fiancee is Virgo with Sagittarius Rising 15th septemeber 1985 and i am Cancer with Cancer rising.

She is know starting to complain about very little things, I am a person who never chase a girl or flirt with. I mistakenly sent a bad gift on her birthday she sent it back to me ... my family felt it deeply that. She is living with her brother. She compared me with a person whose salary is 10times higher then me then she many times says that leave me if you want your are free from my jurisdiction   :smt009 . What should i do? Leave her or move forward? Why i am so compromising person :x
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Cancers are very family oriented.  You are seeking, in all your relationships, to find not just a lover, but also a family.  Perhaps your sights are on the wrong prize?  We cannot become a family, til we first have a one on one relationship that is caring, loving and relating.  Then comes all the family ties that you long to own.  

Stay or go are personal choices you must make for yourself.  No one can direct that action.  Only you can decide if any relationship is heading where you want to go.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:49 pm

The general discussion forum guidelines say that you should.....
Feel free to post on topics you would like to discuss which are general in nature and not specific to requests for readings or any other serious discussions.

I do not believe that your question is general in nature (in contrast it is highly specific) and that it is not a serious subject.

In future if you want advice about a relationship, the I Need a Hug forum would I feel be more appropriate.

If on the other hand you are looking for a relationship reading, the Psychic Reading forum is without doubt the best place for you to post your request.

Psychic reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

"We do not predict your future (including your love life)"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78934

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

All the very best with your relationship,

EoT Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 am

spiritalk wrote:Cancers are very family oriented.  You are seeking, in all your relationships, to find not just a lover, but also a family.  Perhaps your sights are on the wrong prize?  We cannot become a family, til we first have a one on one relationship that is caring, loving and relating.  Then comes all the family ties that you long to own.  

Stay or go are personal choices you must make for yourself.  No one can direct that action.  Only you can decide if any relationship is heading where you want to go.
CRABS (cancer) tend to cling, in astrological parlance and whether attuned to tropical or sidereal zodiacs -- clinging seems to be the common key and I am not saying that lightly!

They can create upsets in those who choose to cling to them, or those that they cling to...!

Since crabs in current context is astrological, perhaps it is best to ask questions in the appropriate forums or fora that this wonderful Large Tent has kindly provided?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:01 pm

OK sorry for posting it on a wrong place !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:28 pm

ionezation wrote:OK sorry for posting it on a wrong place !
No problem  :smt004

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Rohiniranjan,

This member's relationship reading has now been given by me in the Psychic Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 818#327818

Cheers to the both of you,

EoT  Image

Return to “General Discussion”