Hi friends,

I want to know that What is astrology ?

Rohiniranjan

Re: What is astrology ?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:11 pm

angilpari1122 wrote:Hi friends,

I want to know that What is astrology ?

Angilpari (nice bilingual handle!),

Astrology, as far as I have surmised is essentially an exercise in 'pattern-identification and matching'.

It is in fact a study of clocks, some might say? There is the human clock, and there is the cosmic clock, both about time, periods, periodicities, correlated realities?

The human time involves birth, living, death, and living involves things such as health, illness, studying, working, friends, enemies, relationships, separations, preferences, dislikes, ambitions, fears, successes, failures, ancestors, progeny, wealth, penury, strengths, weaknesses, emotions, elations, depressions, dreams, imagination, creativity, procrastinations, etc etc...

The cosmic clock seems more rigid, fewer variables (despite variations!), periodic, readily calculated. Months, seasons, years, transits, progressions, of planets and the mostly well-defined attributes thereof.

The astrologer/divinator connects the two clocks using learnt or inherent pattern matching skills and with God's Grace provides directions and recommendations to individuals or nativities as they are called.

Some would say that it is the music of (heavenly?) spheres that is silent, but given a form that human beings can hear and hopefully understand and dance to the rhythm or in some cases against it? ;-)

There is a bilingual form (curiously, like your handle :-)) that the musicians (astrologers) follow: Tropical astrology developed/revealed in the western hemisphere (and middle earth!) and there is Jyotish/Mahabote/Chinese/etc that was revealed/developed in the eastern hemisphere. Both different just as the classical music (west and east) differs, but both soothe the heart and soul when listening to an accomplished and experienced musician of either school of music! Also true for astrology!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

angilpari1122

Post by angilpari1122 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks for tell me about the astology.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:10 pm

angilpari1122 wrote:Thanks for tell me about the astology.

Glad to be of help to someone who is an astrologer and/or promoting an astrology service site here on Mystic Board! ;-)

Return to “General Discussion”