Random occurrence

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Miss. A

Random occurrence

Post by Miss. A » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:09 am

Hi All!

Not sure where this topic fits in, so I'll just post it here. :)

So today I was reminded of a rather strange happening in my home and thought I'd share it with you.

One day, a random book appeared in my house which nobody in my home had ever purchased let alone seen! It was sitting on the coffee table as if to say "read me", and turned out to be a book about how the brain works. Nobody has any idea where it came from or how it got there. Oh and I should mention that we don't have regular visitors in our home, so it was not left there by accident by any kind of third party.

Anyone ever had anything like this happen?

Love and hugs!

Abbey.  :smt006
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I do not believe that it was a coincidence

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Abbey,

If you have already eliminated all the usual everyday explanations for the book's sudden and unexplained appearance, then perhaps this should have been posted instead in the Paranormal Phenomena forum.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=34

But I have decided to leave it here for your convenience.

In paranormal terms the spontaneous materialization of an object apparently through solid physical barriers makes it an APPORT.

An apport is often seen as the result of physical mediumship having occurred in that house.

It is claimed that Spirit can do this sometimes for good reason to gently push their medium in a given direction or area of personal interest (not a coincidence after all), but it also requires the energies of their chosen physical medium to finally bring it about.

BTW did you read the book?

And did it have any special significance to the questions which you had been asking yourself at the time?

Fascinating!

EoT  :smt004

Return to “General Discussion”