A priest told me this

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

A priest told me this

Post by Qayin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:07 pm

A priest  told Ahlahayam told eve if she loved him she would die for him does this sound like a evil person is that priest lieing to me?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: A priest told me this

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 am

Qayin wrote:A priest  told Ahlahayam told eve if she loved him she would die for him does this sound like a evil person is that priest lieing to me?
You are Ahlahayam?

Are you saying that the priest told you that if Eve really loved you, then she should then be willing to die for you?

If so the priest is not lying or necessarily evil, but he is terribly irresponsible for saying such a ridiculous thing, and is making himself look foolish.

As well as potentially leaving himself open to legal prosecution, if Eve did take her own life because of your lack of love towards her.

No man or woman's love is worth dying for in this situation.

If by your death your partner is protected from being harmed by your enemies or from being killed, that is something completely different and only you can make that decision for yourself at the time it comes up.

No priest has the right to say if or when or for what reason a person should sacrifice their own life. That is someone playing or thinking that they are God.

EoT  :smt009

Return to “General Discussion”