Hi Guys, I'm Felicia!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonchildfelicia

Hi Guys, I'm Felicia!

Post by moonchildfelicia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:12 am

I'm not sure why I'm here, I guess to find out more about astronomy and readings and such.  I have always felt really connected with things like that.  When I'm reading or learning of those things I have a good, happy and peaceful feeling.  My mom says there is something eery about me but I'm not sure.  She tells me I can see through people and how they really are.  I found that my spirit animal is potentially the owl.

I was just wondering what your opinions were on the subjects.  I love hearing about it and learning.  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hi Guys, I'm Felicia!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi Felicia,  :smt006

Welcome to Mystic Board, and I feel that you come here for a very good reason which is related to your growth and development both as a human, as well as a spiritual being. One of your biggest assets in learning these lessons is your relatively young age, although I sense that you are an old soul in a young body.

The inner wisdom which you possess did not get there purely by coincidence.  You did not come into this world as a completely blank slate. Rather you are taking up here from where you left off in some past life. Instead of learning new things you are in the process of rediscovering things which you already known at the soul level for a long time. Effectively you rediscovering your true Self (spelled with a capital S), and have been naturally attracted to a place where there are many other people rediscovering the same things within themselves.

Your mother who is quite wise and intuitive herself recognizes this in her daughter. Reading and learning these subjects (it is astrology and not astronomy which is taught and discussed on these MB.  forums) makes you feel good, happy or peaceful because it is an important part of why you are here on Earth at this specific moment in your soul's evolution. Reading and learning these things brings you more into harmony with one your life's major purposes. You are as they say living in and with the flow of your life.

Psychic abilities run in your family from one generation to the next, so you have inherited and built upon them over several lifetimes.
She tells me I can see through people and how they really are.
I am hardly surprised to hear this, as your mother has the identical same ability, though she may not be fully aware of this, or be willing to even admit that to you as her own flesh and blood.
I found that my spirit animal is potentially the owl.
Perhaps you might like to tell us in your response to this message how you found that your spirit totem or power animal was a wise old owl.

Normally I would move your posting to the psychic discussion forum, but in this case I have decided that it is best to leave it here.

That is unless of course you would like me to move it there for you.

Please let me know.

Psychic forum (questions and discussions only)

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

Psychic Reading forum (reading requests only)

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Sorry that I gave you what amounts to a reading in a non reading forum instead of what you asked for which is my opinions, but I cannot always control my urge and desire to want to help a fellow traveller in this special way. The difference between what is my intuition and what are my opinions is getting less with each passing day.

Love and Light,

eye_of_tiger or EoT (male) Image

Return to “General Discussion”