What is the Highest calling for Humans

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bree 54

What is the Highest calling for Humans

Post by Bree 54 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 am

Excluding the priest hood, or any religous calling?  Who has a good grasp on this question?  :smt002
WhoKnew

jadou

Post by jadou » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 pm

As far as i think Honest is all time best call for humans.. Its very precious call.. what do you think..??
Last edited by jadou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:03 pm

Jadou, I absolutely agree with you whole heartedly.  How fuctional would the human race be if all felt the same?  How healthy would our race be, as well as our beloved Earth?  

What if this was the mode on Earth?  To what degree would our evolution have been if this were the case?   How far would Honesty have taken us?
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: What is the Highest calling for Humans

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 am

The highest calling for any human being is to be who they truly are, and to leave this Earth knowing that through his or her own efforts to help others, at least one person's life is happier, healthier and more successful, as a positive result of them being here.

Of course in order to be who you truly are one first needs to discover their soul purpose, and to better understand his or her personality strengths and weaknesses.

The journey towards greater self knowledge and self understanding is just as important as its destination.

Perhaps more important?

EoT  Image  Image

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 am

You are so right as we all need to stay focused on our truths & there is no better feeling than to help, support or just be there for those in need.  

So interesting EoT, is the soul purpose, can you tell me how would one go about finding thier soul purpose?  Is there a reading of some kind for this?

"The journey towards greater self knowledge and self understanding is just as important as its destination. "

I couldn't agree with you more.

Oh, and cute Angels!
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:39 am

So interesting EoT, is the soul purpose, can you tell me how would one go about finding thier soul purpose?  Is there a reading of some kind for this?
Bree,

Excellent question.

Our soul purpose can sometimes be discovered or hinted at through a reading or readings (of any type), but usually it is progressively learned through the sum of our own accumulated first hand life experiences.

Namaste,

EoT

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:55 am

Okay, I know I'm not a newbi (but yet I am) but most of that went right over my head!  So what kind of reading would give me that info or what is it I need to be aware of in order to know this purpose?

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Bree 54 wrote:Okay, I know I'm not a newbi (but yet I am) but most of that went right over my head!  So what kind of reading would give me that info or what is it I need to be aware of in order to know this purpose?

Bree~
Any type of reading could possibly offer you some clues as to what your soul purpose may be but most of the information can only be gradually (and safely) learned through your own first hand experiences of life, possibly over many lifetimes.

There are no special reading type shortcuts to finding your soul purpose.

You need to be aware that to be able to safely use the information which you are being given concerning your soul purpose and to integrate it into your daily living, learning what your reason for being here is necessarily a slow and often lonely process, which terribly frustrates our modern fast or instant satisfaction way of thinking.

EoT

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:04 am

But didn't I come into this timeline with some of that information?  Isn't that the bits & pieces of  knowledge that has an unknown origin?  

" be able to safely use the information"  This is really perplexing.  Oh, I would love to see what you see.

Okay, & how would I go about find this door, then the key, finally the understanding?

Bree~
WhoKnew

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Bree 54 wrote:But didn't I come into this timeline with some of that information?  Isn't that the bits & pieces of  knowledge that has an unknown origin?  

" be able to safely use the information"  This is really perplexing.  Oh, I would love to see what you see.

Okay, & how would I go about find this door, then the key, finally the understanding?

Bree~
Readings are supposed to handle some of that "How to ...?". Those who seek that are in the right place here ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 01, 2015 12:30 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Bree 54 wrote:Okay, I know I'm not a newbi (but yet I am) but most of that went right over my head!  So what kind of reading would give me that info or what is it I need to be aware of in order to know this purpose?

Bree~
Any type of reading could possibly offer you some clues as to what your soul purpose may be but most of the information can only be gradually (and safely) learned through your own first hand experiences of life, possibly over many lifetimes.

There are no special reading type shortcuts to finding your soul purpose.

You need to be aware that to be able to safely use the information which you are being given concerning your soul purpose and to integrate it into your daily living, learning what your reason for being here is necessarily a slow and often lonely process, which terribly frustrates our modern fast or instant satisfaction way of thinking.

EoT
So true!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

sellkotie

Post by sellkotie » Fri May 15, 2015 12:19 pm

it will tough to express the highest calling for humans, truth will be the most important part.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 15, 2015 3:32 pm

sellkotie wrote:it will tough to express the highest calling for humans, truth will be the most important part.

So, it is reached soon after birth (first 2-3 years) and then it is a continual decline thereafter...? <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”