I'm Loosing it.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SamsonPI

I'm Loosing it.

Post by SamsonPI » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Hello all, I am hoping someone can explain to me why my abilities seem to come and go, I don't know why it's happening.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Your abilities may seem to come and go for many possible reasons.

The word seem is important here because even though your abilities may appear to be intermittent, please be assured that when they are not working well that this is almost always a temporary condition, and it will usually, eventually pass.

Probably the two main reasons for this fluctuation is that human beings are very complex creatures and our current physical, psychological and emotional state can significantly restrict access to these spiritual abilities.

In other words if you are sick, and feeling depressed or overloaded and have a lot of extra things going on in your life at the moment, it is sometimes necessary for you to focus more in the present moment and the physical world, meaning that the use of your psychic abilities may have to take a lower priority for a while.

Our Higher Self or spirit guide knows better than we do when the use of our psychic abilities is not in our best interests, and they can in some cases where the person refuses to take a rest from all psychic activity for health reasons, temporarily pull the plug until they consider that the worst is over. An enforced rest?

Deliberate and continued abuse of your psychic abilities could mean that the plug is not only pulled, but the cord is also completely thrown away, at least for this current lifetime. But fortunately this is relatively rare.

EoT  :smt002

SamsonPI

Post by SamsonPI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 am

Thank You EoT.

It looks to me that you hit the nail on the head, this does make some sense to me. I have had some days taken it's toll on me and then there others where I'm fine. My Spirit Guilds are by my side helping me through this patch I'm in.

So Thank you very much for help.

SamsonPI.

Talia

Re: I'm Loosing it.

Post by Talia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:35 pm

SamsonPI wrote:Hello all, I am hoping someone can explain to me why my abilities seem to come and go, I don't know why it's happening.
What kind of abilities are we speaking of please?

srimathi29

Post by srimathi29 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello! What kind of  abilities you are thinking or expecting? don t think too much  do what comes in your mind.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:25 pm

In general - Abilities are a constant, but skills often come and go?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:In general - Abilities are a constant, but skills often come and go?
Dearest One, I am not sure thatI can agree with that. To me a skill is learnt and practised. And, although I do not use the term ability or gift I can understand the op in that some people do seem to lose it. But it all depends on what the 'things' are that have been lost.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Talia wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:In general - Abilities are a constant, but skills often come and go?
Dearest One, I am not sure thatI can agree with that. To me a skill is learnt and practised. And, although I do not use the term ability or gift I can understand the op in that some people do seem to lose it. But it all depends on what the 'things' are that have been lost.
But that is what I was saying too...! The difference being between something (talent or ability) becoming dormant vs being lost! Reasons could be lack of time, competing priorities, laziness, illness (also a competing priority in a way!), victim mentality, ya di ya da yada!

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

I think that the coming and going is waht some people like to explain of spirit. A talent or skill stays but working with spirit or seeing or so on may not?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Talia wrote:I think that the coming and going is waht some people like to explain of spirit. A talent or skill stays but working with spirit or seeing or so on may not?
hunnh... :smt017

...particularly the latter (going?) part...?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:04 am

Talia,

Our friend Samson is a psychic investigator, and I therefore assumed that he was speaking about his general psychic abilities in this thread.

He has so far not yet identified any specific abilities which he possesses, such as for example clairvoyance, clairaudience, mediumship or a healing gift.

He is looking for a simple explanation (good luck with that) of or any possible reasons why his particular psychic abilities appear to come and go (fluctuate widely), without any obvious pattern or mechanism being evident.

I suspect that he (although this has still to be explored) may believe that he is causing this wide swing between extreme sensitivity and almost no sensitivity to psychic information to happen, through his own actions.

Which I feel is highly unlikely.

As our psychic abilities operate mainly through our unconscious mind, we usually have very limited conscious control over them, and therefore the idea that we are deliberately or unknowingly doing this to ourselves is not only illogical, but it also a popular way of punishing ourselves for something which was never under our control in the first place, and for which we are therefore not responsible.

Increased self love (value and respect yourself more) is often the answer. Making us feel better about ourselves often has the extra bonus of removing any barriers which prevent our psychic abilities from fully manifesting.

Cheers,

EoT    :smt115

Return to “General Discussion”