What's happened to the Mystic Board?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SamsonPI

What's happened to the Mystic Board?

Post by SamsonPI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:57 pm

I've been here for some time now on and off and have noticed that nobody seems come here anymore, it's like that there's a death in the family.

What happened to everyone?, I feel like I'm all alone here now.

SamsonPI.

Rohiniranjan

Re: What's happened to the Mystic Board?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:41 pm

SamsonPI wrote:I've been here for some time now on and off and have noticed that nobody seems come here anymore, it's like that there's a death in the family.

What happened to everyone?, I feel like I'm all alone here now.

SamsonPI.
Probably summer? Assuming that most members live in Summer half (north) of the globe!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

SamsonPI

Post by SamsonPI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:57 pm

There has been many years that there has been a Summer and a Winter and everything else, but still nobody comes here, it's like that it's dead now.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:55 pm

SamsonPI wrote:There has been many years that there has been a Summer and a Winter and everything else, but still nobody comes here, it's like that it's dead now.
Over the years, if that is what you were commenting about, internet has mushroomed with thousands of new sites and programs and discussion sites and blog and services emerged and purveyors (particularly casual purveyors!) have been known to get distracted rather easily? ;-)

The Sign of the Times, perhaps...? :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

SamsonPI

Post by SamsonPI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:18 pm

I think the best thing that can come out of this, is to open a new site to refresh people's mind to follow the right path in life.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 pm

SamsonPI wrote:I think the best thing that can come out of this, is to open a new site to refresh people's mind to follow the right path in life.

Good luck!

As the movie said, "May the force be with you!"  :smt006
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:34 pm

So good he said it twice?

Sending you some good cheer xxx

SamsonPI

Post by SamsonPI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:03 pm

No one seems to understand what I am saying here, if nothing is done about what is happening to this site, then you are best close it down and forget all about it. Then on the other hand if someone decided to open a new site with the same kind of things that are here but a little bit less cluttered like it is now we could get people back again, it will be like starting from the beginning. I cant see anything wrong with that. We need to do something about it, nobody is coming here anymore.

SamsonPI.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:44 am

Talia wrote:So good he said it twice?

Who? In the movie?? I must have dozed off in the dark hall...

Now I will have to watch the "movie" all over again. God alone knows what else I missed the last time...  :smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:54 am

No one seems to understand what I am saying here, if nothing is done about what is happening to this site, then you are best close it down and forget all about it.
Hi Samson

I understand exactly what you are saying, want to thank you for caring, and have passed on your message to Swetha to be responded to with some urgency.

Please be aware however that for personal and family reasons Swetha may not always be available to answer your questions and concerns on demand, but due to their seriousness I believe that only the site owner can offer us the complete picture of where the problems lie.

All I can say is that some of the issues causing this mass exodus away from Mystic Board (which is not free to its owner) are common to many other "free" psychic/spiritual websites on the internet, while others are effectively unique to Mystic Board itself.

Personally I do not think that it has much at all to do with the holiday season in the Northern hemisphere, because I have noticed this rapid decline since late 2013.

But I do think that our learned friend Rohiniranjan is getting closer to part of the reasons why this is happening, when he makes the observation that.......
Over the years, if that is what you were commenting about, internet has mushroomed with thousands of new sites and programs and discussion sites and blog and services emerged and purveyors (particularly casual purveyors!) have been known to get distracted rather easily?
And you yourself agreed with my idea as to not using the northern summer holidays as an excuse, when you said.......
There has been many years that there has been a Summer and a Winter and everything else
Thanks again everyone. Please monitor this space for Swetha's right of response.

Yours sincerely,

EoT  :smt024

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Now I will have to watch the "movie" all over again. God alone knows what else I missed the last time...  :smt010
No, not in the movie, your post appeared twice, must have been the force as the duplicate has now disappeared?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Talia wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

No, not in the movie, your post appeared twice, must have been the force as the duplicate has now disappeared?
Ahh! Well, you know what, after I hit <submit>, I let the Great Wisdom of Higher Intelligence do its thing, whatever it pleases!

Does that make me meek and submissive, or simply matter-of-fact or even wise...? &nbsp;:smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:41 am

must have been the force as the duplicate has now disappeared
I must confess to having removed the duplicate posting while moderating this thread.

I have been called many names during my time as a moderator, but I have never to the best of my knowledge been referred to up until now as "the Force", or "Great Wisdom of Higher Intelligence".

I am not sure if I could get used to either of these, but they definitely sound better than the alternatives.

EoT &nbsp;Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
must have been the force as the duplicate has now disappeared
I must confess to having removed the duplicate posting while moderating this thread.

I have been called many names during my time as a moderator, but I have never to the best of my knowledge been referred to up until now as "the Force", or "Great Wisdom of Higher Intelligence".

I am not sure if I could get used to either of these, but they definitely sound better than the alternatives.

EoT  Image

Haha! You tugging at my leg again, eh, EoT ;-)
Looks like you did take that earlier but innocent reference of mine regarding karma being like swiss cheese, personally &nbsp;:smt010 &nbsp;:smt018

The '...force be with you!' statement made to SamsonPI was from Star Wars. (OH DEAR LORD -- did I dangerously encroach upon some potential copyright infringement?).

As to The wisdom of Higher Intelligence, The Grand Lady Upstairs is watching over all of us!!

AND NO, I DID NOT MEAN SWETHA...!

:smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:20 am

I am watching you my friends :)

And SamsonPI, Welcome back to the forum. I see you have come back after years and we still exist. And we have no plans of shutting down. Maybe things are a bit slow. But they will improve with time. People have their own commitments and life is just becoming tougher.

As this is a voluntary forum, we are always short of funds and resources and people :) .. But we still make good friends here who advice us when we are at the lowest points in our lives :)

Hopefully you get what I mean,

Love

Swetha

Return to “General Discussion”