Dimensions of human behavior

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jayashree Ravi

Dimensions of human behavior

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:15 am

I think that beyond the concepts of work ability, patience, mercy and truthfulness, there is nothing else that needs to be acquired by humans... meaning, all of us are striving (or are made to strive) in order to acquire any of these 4 given virtues. Some of us are lethargic (lack work ability), some of us lack mercy (prone to cruel treatment of others), yet others lack patience (prone to anger outbursts), and some are not truthful (with various underlying reasons). Therefore I believe if we conquer all these 4, we are nearly perfected beings!

Do you agree?
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Rohiniranjan

Re: Dimensions of human behavior

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:I think that beyond the concepts of work ability, patience, mercy and truthfulness, there is nothing else that needs to be acquired by humans... meaning, all of us are striving (or are made to strive) in order to acquire any of these 4 given virtues. Some of us are lethargic (lack work ability), some of us lack mercy (prone to cruel treatment of others), yet others lack patience (prone to anger outbursts), and some are not truthful (with various underlying reasons). Therefore I believe if we conquer all these 4, we are nearly perfected beings!

Do you agree?
Jayashree,

Add 'good health' (physical, mental, spiritual) and you will have formulated the Elixir of success and bliss. The lethargy (also physical, mental, spiritual) is what astro-counsellors must focus on and advice about when guiding a nativity. Regardless of whether they listen or not or in some cases using astrology or divination as an excuse, rationalization etc for their karmic woes...! :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks for the reply, RR ji! I agree. :-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:Thanks for the reply, RR ji! I agree. :-)
I hope my intrusion does not block discussion. That was not my intention for speaking my mind...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:40 am

No problem, RR ji! Sorry for the delay in responding, I was busy preparing savories for janmashtami tomorrow.

It seems I miss 2 more essential qualities - bravery and humility. :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:No problem, RR ji! Sorry for the delay in responding, I was busy preparing savories for janmashtami tomorrow.

Which savories, specifically...?  :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Uppu seedai - This took me 3 hrs!

Today I will make the rest. (Appam, Kheer, Vada...). :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:...
Actually, Jayashree, your first list (work ability, patience, mercy and truthfulness) was pretty complete!

'good health', for instance is incorporated in item#1, while, all seven are manifested in all four items! Are they not...? :)

I had an interesting e-conversation with a 'guru-type' fella (they seem to be on the rise thee days) recently who claimed that God talks to him in the context of rebirth-karma etc. During that we got to referring to 3D then 4D framework! Now 3D essentially defines space (length, breadth, depth) but space-time is more complete (4D). Without gravity, though, our picture remains lop-sided and so we can conclude that:
3D = l x b x d
3D = T x S x G
5D = l x b x d x t x g
7D = l x b x d x t x g x h x br x hu

or simply:
1D = b (consciousness or being)

similar algorithm for what we are discussing here, I suppose...?

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:27 am

That's a cool matrix.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:15 pm

In fact (my assumption of course...!) the 1D=*C* if considered as the fundamental unit of creation=existence then ALL other so called fragments or dimensions can be subsumed into the 1D. Here, one must not get trapped by the psych-distraction of the freudian iceberg of subconscious, unconscious with the Jungian halo-aura of the "collective"!

The 1D reality that is involved in this *karma* business (the cosmic actuarial *Ledger* from our recent parallel conversation thread!), therefore can be conceived as the Energizer bunny (TM) that never stops between its carnate and incarnate forms or phases of existence! Tersely put, whether dead or alive, the amortization (of karma debt) must continue! For consciousness never dies. Kind of like Our Supreme Creator Brahma (Sleep-awake/inhale-exhale)

Can divination (including the psychic-logical-psychological package known as astrology) then be utilized to study this fundamental 1D entity? Some of it was captured and even less expressed in 'consciousness in a horoscope' some years ago. ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”