RAINCOAT

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jayashree Ravi

RAINCOAT

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:49 pm

RR ji's post about Choti si bhaat has inspired me to write about another Hindi movie I watched (with Eng. subtitles :)).

It is a very touching tale. 2 lovers whose love couldn't culminate in marriage meet up at a later point in life. Both are unfortunate coming to finances but wanting to make each other think otherwise, they cover up their misfortunes and each present a string of beautiful success stories to the other!

2004 movie starring Aish(warya Rai) and Ajay Devgan.
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Rohiniranjan

Re: RAINCOAT

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:43 am

Jayashree Ravi wrote:RR ji's post about Choti si bhaat has inspired me to write about another Hindi movie I watched (with Eng. subtitles :)).

It is a very touching tale. 2 lovers whose love couldn't culminate in marriage meet up at a later point in life. Both are unfortunate coming to finances but wanting to make each other think otherwise, they cover up their misfortunes and each present a string of beautiful success stories to the other!

2004 movie starring Aish(warya Rai) and Ajay Devgan.
More eclectic (why else are we all here?) and enjoyable one has been Chennai Express. "Naughty-Knotty...?"

Home is where humans simply begin, but then we get sent to schools where strangers-teachers begin to try and shape us?

Many parents, who can, seem to be turning to 'home-schooling', mostly out of desperation because teachers have their agendae and their trade-unions even more...?

Everywhere, it seems! ;) ?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 pm

I'll make sure I watch Chennai Express.
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Return to “General Discussion”