What would I ask god for?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:22 pm

States of mind (see further down for *heart*0:

Belief/Faith: A titanium shoe. Comfortable if you are lucky to be born with it or acquired it young (family, community, religion, other conditionings...!). Avoid taking these off or the feet may begin breathing (and growing)

Imagination: No shoes, walking barefoot. Health-promoting in normal doses! Perhaps originally responsible for the creation of the 'organized-titanium footwear' <LOL>

Logic: Comfortable (unless you have gotten used to titanium ones and never removing those -- for fear or procrastination, or pseudo-complacence, etc) and with straps or velcro etc that allow for growth as the mind grows -- naturally!

What many claim-tout incorrectly or poetically as *heart* is merely a part of the mind ! The 'heart' (pump) dances or sinks with the tides of affect, emotions merely when the ring-master (mind) tells it to hrough nervous or chemical (endocrine signal).

Sorry if hurting any feelings...!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:20 pm

RishiRahul wrote:How do we know what God desires from us? We can only try to guess, argue with our/my limited logic!......in response to the header of this thread.

Also, a persons mindset is achieved from the basic nature & somewhat coloured with personal experienced.

Lets take another different unconventional view of an big-hearted person= A big hearted person likes to give/help others. Why? because he gets satisfaction through that.

A person who majorly does what he desires to is termed selfish. Right?
Isn't he being selfish too? even while helping others.

Of course, inherently everyone is selfish.

I am sure brickbats may hurl at me....

RishiRahul

P.S: Selfish is not always a bad thing, and can be productive
Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

When I first met you at your place was there any Self involved from anyside? Hope this never happens but assuming it has happened to you (this is the better way to explain) that is you meet with a near fatal accident and lying on the road or in the vehicle you are travelling and some bystanders take you to the hospital and you are on the operation table within an hour, you are unconscious at the time of accident, &nbsp;your luggage with you is safely deposited with the union of the cab or auto rickshaw (whichever vehicle you may be travelling in) what will you consider those people to be SELFISH. You will bless them either through your words or action. Where is Self involved. They have not taken any money from you and neither are they supposed to help you but they did it.

By giving or doing like the above people did you get lots of happiness and this called PURE EMOTIONS BY OSHO. Do it and experience it. This is how happiness , &nbsp;joy is created in yourself and only this joy you can share with others. All other joys are short lived and are done for self.

In the same way when you make that the Motto of your life that you become a Giver then you will become a THAKUR -- SAINT. I have not seen God and neither have you. God is only within all of us. We are all pure souls and when our soul, which is clouded by the mind, is released from the wandering mind then we experience Godliness within us. Do what I have mentioned and experience it within you. I am doing that for last so many years.

P.K.

Dear pravinji,

See above in bold.....

Unconventional view or thinking always attracts brickbats/criticisms.

Our meeting was very pleasant and in very congeneal unselfish mindset & environment; of course no doubt.

If one meets meet a near fatal accident in the streets, hopefully 'few' will come to help.
Those 'few' has a stronger 'conscience' ans a 'sense of responsibilty' than others who did not come to help.

Should we mix the above with 'selfish/unselfish'?

Whether a person is allowed to pursue a saintly nature depends upon the balance/level of 3 things.....Satwa, Rajas & Tamas.
.....The proper required level cannot be forced or coerced, but has to happen genetically along with lifes experienced (genetically includes basic mindset).

Yes, God is within us. We can never see him/her; but only find God.:smt007

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:States of mind (see further down for *heart*0:

Belief/Faith: A titanium shoe. Comfortable if you are lucky to be born with it or acquired it young (family, community, religion, other conditionings...!). Avoid taking these off or the feet may begin breathing (and growing)

Imagination: No shoes, walking barefoot. Health-promoting in normal doses! Perhaps originally responsible for the creation of the 'organized-titanium footwear' <LOL>

Logic: Comfortable (unless you have gotten used to titanium ones and never removing those -- for fear or procrastination, or pseudo-complacence, etc) and with straps or velcro etc that allow for growth as the mind grows -- naturally!

What many claim-tout incorrectly or poetically as *heart* is merely a part of the mind ! The 'heart' (pump) dances or sinks with the tides of affect, emotions merely when the ring-master (mind) tells it to hrough nervous or chemical (endocrine signal).

Sorry if hurting any feelings...!

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Well explained!
Yes, I have seen many refer to the 'mind; as 'heart'. Poetically......! yes.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:40 am

Rishiji,

Do what I said or experience it and see where you get real happiness. Real happiness is got only when you help others without any expectation of return but you do get things in return for that is your reward. Nature always rewards you.Unless you experience it, it is difficult to feel it. You are using your mind to analyse it. Use your heart to feel it and see the difference. I always advise those in Depression to go and serve the poor, give them food with your hand, sit with them and eat with them and see how much happiness you get.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:04 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Do what I said or experience it and see where you get real happiness. Real happiness is got only when you help others without any expectation of return but you do get things in return for that is your reward. Nature always rewards you.Unless you experience it, it is difficult to feel it. You are using your mind to analyse it. Use your heart to feel it and see the difference. I always advise those in Depression to go and serve the poor, give them food with your hand, sit with them and eat with them and see how much happiness you get.

P.K.

Pravinji,

I am already doing it, and experiencing it.

But I was trying to say is that there is a time for everything. If it is not the right time, it will not happen.

People can get depressed at different ages, due to differing reasons, and we have to evaluate that first.

There is no clear cut method to follow for depression; Cannot be.

Say a person in youth or even older ages has lost a job, therefore regular income to support the family & personal needs has been sharply affected, attracting depression; telling the native to  help others and get satisfaction is not a solution.

I am agreeing with your thoughts; no doubt.
You have the a spiritual mindset which was revealed when i met you.

Rishi

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 am

Whatever be the state of depression or whichever way you get it but when the end comes you are Most Peaceful and Happy to leave the body. If anyone who has had Deathlike experience having almost gone there and come back ask him which is the most beautiful experience and he will tell you Death. Death is total relief from all Pain and Depression.

If you experience Samadhi then too you will feel out of this world experience which will last and last and that is the experience no one will want to come out of provided you have reached that state.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:58 am

They say that LIFE is a terminally-fatal illness because NO ONE escapes this reality, ALIVE (anecdotal, subjective accounts and stories, notwithstanding)!

Some quizzically ponder that NDEs despite certain fantastic features (e.g., recently dead entity reporting events, activities and conversations in the ER and OR after clinical death [generally speaking cessation of electrical activity) could partly (or entirely?) involve mental changes (neurochemical, functional) while consciousness dims and recedes. The gamut of NDEs can comprise a variety of subjective experiences -- some shaped by pre-conditioning, beliefs, a variety of other factors, etc. One size does not fit all, even titanium shoes ;-)

If afterlife (post-mortem) is so beautiful and desirable then why does it get wiped from the memory of nearly all during lifetime? Strange...?? And, what is the point of life between two nodes of death...! Karma (deeds) hypothesis claims that sufferings in life are caused by earlier mis-deeds and flawed judgments/decisions/actions, but then what was the ORIGINAL sin that set this apple-cart rolling for ALL? :-)

Saintly poets (or poetical saints?) maintain that individual  souls are like a drop of water from the Ocean of consciousness (ALL THAT IS). Separate from the ocean but holographically, the SAME...!

Heart-warming analogy aside, why did the already perfect and complete Ocean (Creation-Consciousness) had to give up 7 billion+ (now!) of its drops (not counting extra-human life forms) who face suffering, pain, joys, emotions, wisdom, as well as copious amounts of poppy-cock?

Some titanium mind-sets vehemently claim that God made Creation for His/Her enjoyment and entertainment (Leela). Now why would The Perfect Creator have to self-indulge in such entertainment? Perfection and boredom somehow co-existing seems paradoxical, even oxy-moronical...!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Whatever be the state of depression or whichever way you get it but when the end comes you are Most Peaceful and Happy to leave the body. If anyone who has had Deathlike experience having almost gone there and come back ask him which is the most beautiful experience and he will tell you Death. Death is total relief from all Pain and Depression.

If you experience Samadhi then too you will feel out of this world experience which will last and last and that is the experience no one will want to come out of provided you have reached that state.

P.K.
Sometimes depression leads to suicide too!

I really havent experience that as I do not recollect leaving it.
Pravinji, you are so lucky to have experienced it!

I was also wondering that if death was a wonderful out of the world experience, why are people greedy to live?:smt017

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:58 pm

FWIW, all the accounts from psychics/mediums/PLR explorers that I have heard/read from, the after-life post-mortem experiences seem to indicate that individuals who committed suicide faced not some rosy, fairy tale transition that makes their death and post-death experiences as some Bollywood bed of roses!

OTOH, I have had occasion to serve individuals who had attempted suicide but survived (medical intervention)! A large number of those seemed to be happy or at least relieved to be back in the *classroom* again! Most of these were not severely, clinically mentally afflicted (maladies and conditions; these tend to try again, such is their agony unfortunately!)

I wonder, though, if Jayashree is still tuned-in and has received the answers she was hoping for through the meandering trail of this internet thread...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 pm

I just thought of sharing this.
http://www.religiousmind.com/2016/01/st ... eaven.html

If the moderator/administrator feels that the place is not right then a separate thread could be made.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:55 pm

If the moderator/administrator feels that the place is not right then a separate thread could be made.
Rishi,

This article seems completely on topic and exactly in the right place to me, in the light of the subject being discussed in this particular thread.

A separate thread will therefore not be necessary.

Although I was already aware that Stephen Hawking does not believe in an afterlife of the type commonly accepted by Spiritualists, through watching documentaries about him on cable TV over here in Australia, it is convenient to also have it in printed form on the internet for discussion and analysis, where anyone who wants to can consult and refer to it on demand.

My regards to all,

EoT :smt002  :smt002  :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:34 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Rishi,

This article seems completely on topic and exactly in the right place to me, in the light of the subject being discussed in this particular thread.

A separate thread will therefore not be necessary.

Although I was already aware that Stephen Hawking does not believe in an afterlife of the type commonly accepted by Spiritualists, through watching documentaries about him on cable TV over here in Australia, it is convenient to also have it in printed form on the internet for discussion and analysis, where anyone who wants to can consult and refer to it on demand.

My regards to all,

EoT :smt002  :smt002  :)

Thanks EoT,

By printed form do you mean giving the link & the matter separately?

Thanks,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 pm

By printed form do you mean giving the link & the matter separately?
"In printed form" means written as text on the web, instead of having to remember it all from the TV documentaries which I watched.

It is always a good idea to either give credit to the original author (if this is known: otherwise write anonymous), or provide a link to the page where the article appears.

Always giving the link and the matter together, rather than separately.

As a valued member of our site helper team and being a moderator yourself, you are free to post whatever external links you think are required to be able to direct the members to the information which they need to know.

For general members (which you are not), the rules about posting external links on the forums are explained in the following sticky.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85782

Cheers,

EoT &nbsp;:smt003

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:47 pm

With all due respects to the great S.H., while I will tend to not question his notions about black-holes, dark-matter and other Q.P. revelations, and with somewhat less blind-faith in his recent pronouncements that E.T.s mean harm to us and so we must 'lie low' as opposed to seeking them out (SETI for instance) -- his beliefs about God/Supreme Intellect behind the Creation and Creator must not be accepted innocently or just because he said so! :-)

In fact, the same cautious questioning must be maintained for similar beliefs (titanium shoes?) proffered even by spiritualists and theologists: the generally-accepted ones as well as the self-proclaiming ones!

Some decades ago, a hallowed medley of Nobel-Laureates (186, 187?) issued a signed declaration about astrology and divination in general being nothing but infantile poppy-cock! None of these bastions of greatness had ever explored, experienced or tested these approaches before signing their petition against what we discuss on Mystic forums!

Nobel Laureates too wear titanium shoes, just as many other human beings do.

Cautious scepticism is not the exclusive birth-right of scientist and rationalists, alone! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Astrosameer

Post by Astrosameer » Wed May 25, 2016 4:57 am

Trust on god all troubles will solve.

Return to “General Discussion”