URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL STARSEEDS, LIGHTWORKERS, TWIN FLAMES, 144K, HEALERS, ELDERS, WISDOM KEEPERS A

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticalParadox

URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL STARSEEDS, LIGHTWORKERS, TWIN FLAMES, 144K, HEALERS, ELDERS, WISDOM KEEPERS A

Post by MysticalParadox » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:25 am

I know I have little time to make people aware of this but I only got this today

http://starseedandjb.com/urgent-message-to-all-readers/

Hope you can join us!

Love & Light

MP

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Dear MP, :smt007

Although it is already Sunday April 10th where I am so this is a bit late, it sounds important and I have therefore approved the external link which it contains to appear on our forums.

L&L,

EoT  :smt023

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:16 am

Dear MP,

So how did things go with you on April 9th?

Did you yourself actively participate in these activities, or were you merely bringing them to our attention?

And if you did participate, could you please provide us with some feedback about your own personal experiences on the day?

Thanking you in advance,

EoT :smt031

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:30 am

Hi EOT :)

Thank you for asking and am glad you did.

I meditated for around 45min (struggle to do much more at this time). Interestingly I felt and saw quite a bit and it has took me a long time to process.

It took me about 15 to 20 min to get into deep relaxation, when I did I was standing on an edge of a cliff looking down on a beautiful valley feeling a gentle warm breeze. I decided this is a great place to sent Love and Light to our whole planet and those on it. So I started.

I seem to have a odd way of sending out "energy?". It builds up in me to a point then I release/push it out in a strong burst (my heart seems to react to this too. at least it feels like it).
So as I was "pulsing" out my love and light/healing, I started to floar off the ground..next thing I see is that im standing on something solid but invisible in space looking at our earth.
It looked like it had a faint but noticeable aurora Borealis all around it. I felt a bit insecure about the situation so called my animal guide who, yes still appeared to me as a whitish grey bunny lol.

She came to me and I held her again. Felt soo much safer and secure. So I carried on pulsing toward the earth for about 5-10 min then decided to ask my guide if I could see her eyes. (we spoke about this earlier) She felt a bit hesitant but finally lifted her head up to show me..They were amazing. They were a rich green, like emerald or moss and hints of black here and there. They were captivating to say the least. She then put her head back down.

Now comes the strange bit... as I was enjoying the moment I looked to my right to see a...how do I find words..sort of like a light up mist in human shape walking towards us. He/She said to me " You have to go now". I didnt understand why. As I thought this He/She said " You are not strong enough yet. You must go now"

I felt sadness at this point but I felt concern from the being so I prepared to leave. Before I went I asked why my animal spirit guide never talks to me and has she got a name. He/She said "She does not talk generally but if there is serious danger she will warn you verbally"  Her name is Alya. Interestingly I have never heard of a name like this and would never think it up but I have read that we chose the name of our guides because it is easier for us to relate to them but what about names you'd never even think of?

So I put down Alya after a final gently squeeze and she hopped over to the side of the being and they just watched me as I drifted back into normality then opened my eyes.

Interesting huh? LOL

Hope it's not too hard to understand :)

Love and Light to you my friend

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Dear MP,

I have no problems understanding what you have written, but interpreting the meaning of each individual part of your overall experience is going to I feel be much more challenging.

Your way of sending out energy is evidently not odd for you, and your bunny guide is helping you to feel more comfortable with it.

I am not quite sure what to make of the final part of your meditation session, other than it sounds very similar to what people often report has happened to them during a NDE (Near Death Experience).

However I feel that there is nothing to worry about with regards to the mist in a human shape walking towards Alya and yourself.

Once again it sounds very similar to the appearance of highly advanced spiritual beings (Christ like) often encountered near the end of an out of body experience before the soul is returned to its physical body, protesting loudly that it does not want to come back to all this pain and problems, but at the same knowing that there is still much work to be done, and that they are the only one who can do it.

This is more than interesting. Thank you very much for sharing such a deeply personal journey with us.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt007

firefly43210

Re: URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL STARSEEDS, LIGHTWORKERS, TWIN FLAMES, 144K, HEALERS, ELDERS, WISDOM KEEPERS A

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

?
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL STARSEEDS, LIGHTWORKERS, TWIN FLAMES, 144K, HEALERS, ELDERS, WISDOM KEEPERS A

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 pm

I can well understand after coming in so late on this discussion, that you might wonder what my answers are about.

Have you read the original article as well as the member's response, as this should put my comments into a more understandable perspective?

Without this information, putting things in context to even begin to understand my answers, is virtually impossible. IMHO

Brian :smt031

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:28 pm

I thought I would comment , then thought better of it . Why don't you put an option to delete ones own post ?
I was helpless to leave such a track !
:smt022
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Why don't you put an option to delete ones own post ?
In future, simply replace the question mark with a request to the moderator to please delete your posting from the forum database.

Your wish will be my command!

Brian :smt003

Return to “General Discussion”