PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK HERE

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK HERE

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:17 am

This thread is for any member who wishes to give his or her feedback about my posting in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Please read...

"My name is Brian"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Thank you,

Brian  :smt003

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:21 am

and my name is Swetha.. which I guess everyone knows by now :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:22 am

Every time I visit this thread to post I get hit with nasty popups saying I have won the lottery, it is only this thread though no idea why or how the pop-up managed to get through unless it is posted here in some way?

Hi Brian, read your post and felt a little sad, why don't you change your name from EOT then? Thank-you Brian for all your hard work and effort, I can see you are trying to stimulate conversations so I will have a go too :) xx

Swetha, you don't say much lol you must be a very busy lady so I will just say thank-you for the forum and all your hard work xx

Talia

Rohiniranjan

Re: PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK HERE

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Bravo EoT!

Goofy

Post by Goofy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 pm

My name is Mathew, I haven't been active on MB for some time and I like the user name Goofy, maybe for obvious reason, I do goof around a bit...
“There is nothing mystical about the unknown only the known, so if you are questioned about your beliefs in mysticism just say it’s only mystical to you as you not the understanding of something more than you believe!!!”.....Love Mathew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Welcome Mathew!

I have already sent you a private message about this, but could you please put your postings on the Spirituality forum, instead of on this one?

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=97

I have moved your earlier postings there myself.

Thanks,

Brian

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Every time I visit this thread to post I get hit with nasty popups saying I have won the lottery, it is only this thread though no idea why or how the pop-up managed to get through unless it is posted here in some way?
Hello Talia,

These ads and popups are delivered through Google Analytics, and other than never using the internet again I can find no way to show you how to permanently remove them.

They appear in many other threads as well as this one. They are a price which every site owner must pay to have his or her website listed by Google search.

There is nothing wrong with your computer, and it has not been infected by any viruses, Trojans or malware programs. At least with regards to these Google ads appearing in all your web browsers.

Popup blockers will usually not stop them, because Google is not seen by the software as being anything suspicious or dangerous, which could potentially do harm to your machine.

While they do not harm your computer, what about the doing harm to your mental health and sense of privacy?

Oh well!

Brian  :smt102

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Thanks, EOT I have added another layer and now I see it then it disappears but that is much better lol.

Hi Mathew  

:smt006

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 am

Talia, please download Firefox browser and you can add/install Adblock Plus as an Extension or a Plug-In to the browser..... but if you do that you will not be able to use the ITV Player, as they thrive on adverts. You can always disable Pop up blocker when watching the ITV Player and then turn it back on.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Could any further discussions about ads and popup blockers please be posted in the Tech forum, or be sent through a private message?

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=45

http://mysticboard.org/pr ... lder=inbox

Thanks everyone,

Brian  Image

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:01 am

Hello all

Let me start by saying; there are those who call me... Tim...

Python fans might get the reference.  I am also male.  For some reason a lot of people are surprised when they find that out.  I must have a feminine way of writing.  ;)

This site has been a great boon to me in giving me a forum (lol) to practise dream interpretation.  My avatar as Rook is a pseudonym for "Rookie" as when I first came here I didn't know much about dream interpretation or spiritual matters at all, and over the years I have learnt so much that I wouldn't consider myself a rookie so much anymore.  But I like the references both to the chess piece, as well as the raven, so it is kind of cool.

Unfortunately I have noticed that the forum is no longer flowing with commentary anymore, to the point that I can go a solid week or two without checking in.  Perhaps things are changing.  I know today when I came in there was a lot more yellow (indicating new messages).  Unfortunately I simply don't have time to go through them all right now!

I could probably stimulate a bit more conversation by asking/discussing some of the things I have encountered recently, but again, busyness is my life right now.

But I will say this.  One of the things I have come to understand recently is that this journey we are on, these journeys we help people with; although legally are only for entertainment purposes, this entertainment is more important than the other things in life people place such value on (getting a job, getting a house, having a sweet ride and fancy clothes).  People like Brian and Swetha are more important than most people seem to realise.

And with that I must get back to the less important busyness.

Cheers
Rook

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Bravo, Brian ji!!
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Return to “General Discussion”