Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW MYSTIC BOARD

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:52 pm
I am wondering if notification updates are going to others?! As I am not getting them.

RishiRahul
I have not been getting notification emails from day One of this software.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Can I assume here that you are both talking about the emails that you should be getting to notify you that a new posting has been added to a thread which you have subscribed to?

Please confirm this or otherwise.

Bulk email drops to members about the site moving to another URL are regarded by the server as spam, and are no longer possible.

For this reason the redirection message on mysticboard.com was placed there, so that existing members could follow us to this new address.

Brian :smt031

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:41 pm
Can I assume here that you are both talking about the emails that you should be getting to notify you that a new posting has been added to a thread which you have subscribed to?

Bulk email drops to members about the site moving to another URL are regarded by the server as spam, and are no longer possible.

For this reason the redirection message on mysticboard.com was placed there, so that existing members could follow us to this new address.

Yes, I was talking of the email notifications. Not the bulk digests.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:31 am

Also I am not able to view the Learning forums?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:49 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Yes, like Rishi, I was also referring to email notifications to topics where I am taking part. Not bulk emails.

LORI526

Post by LORI526 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello every one
Hope all is blissful
I would like some info on registering mb software and also I am working on building my own tarot card reading site anyone have advice or suggestions I would like to hear from you
Thanks
Lori
:smt049
Love for all hate for non

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Hi Loris,

I cannot help you with regards to setting up your own Tarot Reading site. I would suggest that you might ask this again in the main Tarot forum (not the reading forum).

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=19

Members will be able to post any questions which they might have about registering their Mystic Board software in the following forum (which I only created this morning, which is why you did not see it earlier).

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=71

However at present it will not be possible for any member to register any software, as the help files which contain the instructions for doing so have yet to be transferred across from the old site by our site owner, and it may be quite a while before this happens.

As soon as it does happen I will direct you to those instructions, and you can then if needed post your questions after reading them in the above forum.

Sorry about this inconvenience, but I have no control over any of this. I have heard nothing from Swetha since March 17th.

Yours sincerely,

Brian :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:16 pm

I hope Swetha is ok then?

It all seems a bit strange around here, I am off to :smt024

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:28 am

Talia wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:16 pm
I hope Swetha is ok then?

It all seems a bit strange around here, I am off to :smt024
Talia,

Whenever you are making such a major transition as the one which we are making at the moment in moving an entire website, especially such a large and complicated one as MB, things are probably going to feel strange to all of us for quite a while.

Instead of feeling like we are simply repainting the house with a new version of the forum software, this is more like demolishing the entire structure, then creating another one from the foundations up, brick by painful brick.

For reasons of her privacy I cannot go into any further details about this to anybody else, but all that I can say is that Swetha in addition to currently settling Mystic Board into its new home, undergoing what must feel like a never ending series of personal crises and challenges.

PLEASE EVERYONE therefore send some healing prayers and positive energy in her direction.

So your patience with this feeling of strangeness will be much appreciated, for some time yet still to come.

Thank you for caring and sharing,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

Return to “General Discussion”