Uti ?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Uti ?

Post by Qayin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Where can I buy or get a FimH inhibitor ? my pharmacy did not have it my doctor did not know what it is? It's for uti

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Uti ?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:47 am

A FimH inhibitor prevents acute bladder infection and treats chronic cystitis caused by multidrug-resistant uropathogenic Escherichia coli ST131.1.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23737602

In other words an FimH inhibitor is a type of drug (only experimental at this stage) which is used as a last resort for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), but only those which are caused by a particular strain of E Coli which is resistant to several combinations of normal antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.

It is highly unlikely that your UTI is caused by this strain of multidrug resistant bacteria, but if it is FimH inhibitors are not yet available to the public (at least they are not currently available to the public in Australia).

Your doctor will need to try different combinations of antibiotics, possibly at higher dosages if one antibiotic at a time does not cure your condition. This must only be done under strict medical supervision.

Some last resort antibiotics are only available from hospitals, as this is where multi-drug resistant bacterial infections are most commonly found. You will still need a prescription from a doctor for these. For obvious reasons, they are usually only kept for an emergency. Having to save a person's life is definitely an emergency.

Brian

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks for the info bro eye of tiger, is there a test i can found out if I have strain of multidrug resistant bacteria? Cause my uti was coming back I had fever as well, I took a urine days after uti nothing was found days later I took test again inflammation was infection was found, so fimh is not avable to public yet ? Any advise what I should with this uti coming up back ? I took antibiotics before and take it now as well, thx, all the best qayin.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:59 am

Qayin,

The only real magic is in the mind (yours or someone else's).

To be more exact in your unconscious mind, rather than in your everyday conscious mind.

What is often called magic are simply rituals or methods by which to get your mind (or someone else's) to believe or accept something different, from what it believes now.

If you can get it to believe something positive and life affirming, that is always good.

But if you can get your own or someone else's unconscious mind to believe or accept something negative or life denying, bad things can and will happen.

Psychic abilities are completely natural.

They are the natural senses of your spiritual body (clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience are only three of them).

Just as your physical body has five main senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, your spiritual body has its own senses (many more than five of them).

Supernatural means outside of nature or unnatural, so psychic abilities are not by any definition supernatural .

Powers suggests that we have conscious control over our psychic abilities and use them to control other people, when again they are not under our conscious control, and the bad karma which is almost always created from using your psychic abilities in an attempt to control other people is simply not worth all the suffering it will cause you both during this lifetime, as well as possibly during future lifetimes (if you believe in reincarnation).

So if I changed your question to "is it possible to using some method give someone psychic abilities which they never had?" the answer is a definite NO.

Everyone has a spiritual body. And all spiritual bodies have spiritual senses.

However it is quite possible through using techniques like hypnosis or mind rituals to make either yourself or another person more aware of the psychic abilities which they already have, and help them to develop them further to help people, instead of wanting to control them.

Brian

Return to “General Discussion”