IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

Rohiniranjan

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Yes that is correct.

A few posters (very few) have been able to register, since the forum software was updated.

Because with the automatic notifications not working, and with no way of me knowing which of the applicants are genuine, I am having to do this entire process manually and on a completely individual basis, using my personal email account as a point of contact.

Spirit Seeker is therefore one of the latest additions to a very small and elite group of true spiritual seekers whom I have registered as a member of Mystic Board since early in 2017, in spite of the many complex and ongoing failings of the phpBB software.

Question: Are notifications going to you guys?

Answer: Yes some notifications have indeed been sent out to new applicants, but these are manual notifications ONLY sent by me!

Brian :smt032
AHOY MATE! So good to hear that the SHIP is getting back in SHAPE...!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:29 am

Hi eye of tiger, and to everyone who might be seeing my post...

It seems that there really had a few problems from a few years back then which was server related, which I thought that MB might have been sabotaged for naught.

Yet here I am, after a few years, had a dream and seeked help... then only to find out that you guys also are in a few troubles.

Btw I have other boards in which I have registered and is a member too, but most of them are gone, reset, with my account and posts also gone.

As I have read from rohini's post, he has stated what I also agree in... I think people have short attention spans now, they want everything instant, and I admit that I'm probably also one of those people :/

My way of typing and approach to people has changed a lot, and I can see it from my signature!

Truth be told, I feel that something inside me has fundamentally changed, yet I feel that I could more tranquil here and revert back to my previous self before being probably contaminated by information indulgence. I'm not sure if it's for good or not though... but I hope it's for the better of me.

I have always seeked myself, even until now, I have a few grasps of what life means now and then yet the answer is not really known well.

There must be some meaning in me coming back here at MB, since things happen for some reason; I don't believe there's nothing for me here.

Seeing most of you that are still here which had conversed with me in the past, I honestly feel like I'm more inclined to be here with you, specially cedars from where I was mostly on the tarot section, and to rohini and rishi which I think I encountered on the numerology section.

I haven't browsed enough to see if seven and paywacker are still here though, but by the time people read this, I would have probably already known.

Cheers,
zelda
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Who is seven?
Payewacker has been gone for...... yonks now...

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:02 pm

cedars wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:46 pm
Who is seven?
Payewacker has been gone for...... yonks now...
I also tried looking for seven but I think it's rather I forgot the name or he exists in another board

Payewacker.. we've talked off the board for the bit, maybe he was also gone around that time?
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:25 pm

FYIO

There actually was a member called seven, who both registered and was last active on the old site in March of 2009.

Payewacker last posted to these boards in late August of 2017.

Brian :smt039

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:48 am

Brian,

As I have always known my brother who was born barely a week away -- freaky? NO??

Always loved him from day ONE and teased him. and he either knew or shall once he reads this?
Loved his private and public sharings of course, always!

And his awataar way better than any of others seen here?

Brian -- thank you for arriving in Vedic whatever subforum and we have missed you?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”