IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6452
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 am

Brian,

First of all I wish you a Very Good Health and appreciate your work in this forum. I do not know why Swethaji is keeping quite . The contents of this Board is so valuable that I do not know of any other Group matching this. Ups and Downs are part of life and I have already asked 2 dozens persons to post their palm prints over here but find that they have not registered. I did see many guests coming and reading and going away without registering. If Swetha wants I can talk with some others to try take over this site too but she should respond at least.

I have gone through ups and down of life, I had major operation of my heart in 2016 and still back and living a retired life helping others. So Swetha if you are reading this take heart and fight. You will have quite a few old supporters to help you out. God Bless you with lots of strength and wisdom.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

User avatar
eye_of_tiger
Site Admin
Posts: 8083
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 am
Brian,

First of all I wish you a Very Good Health and appreciate your work in this forum. I do not know why Swethaji is keeping quite . The contents of this Board is so valuable that I do not know of any other Group matching this. Ups and Downs are part of life and I have already asked 2 dozens persons to post their palm prints over here but find that they have not registered. I did see many guests coming and reading and going away without registering. If Swetha wants I can talk with some others to try take over this site too but she should respond at least.

I have gone through ups and down of life, I had major operation of my heart in 2016 and still back and living a retired life helping others. So Swetha if you are reading this take heart and fight. You will have quite a few old supporters to help you out. God Bless you with lots of strength and wisdom.

Pravin Kumar
Pravin,

Thanking you for your good health wish, and kind words of appreciation.

This morning I re-enabled the registration dialogue, while waiting for your list of the exact user names and email addresses which these twenty four people will use.

Once I recognise that they are genuine applicants and have approved them, I will let you know about it.

Then I will leave it to you to individually notify each of them that they have been approved (with the automatic notification process not working), and we will finally see if our efforts were successful.

I will not be discussing (in private or public) what I feel are the most likely reasons for Swetha not making any appearances on her website, over the last six months.

Take care,

Brian :smt023

Rohiniranjan
Posts: 7371
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: N.A.

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Sorry to hear about ill health (both you and Brian and others in our age-group).
It is true that a few of us have contributed a lot over the past several years or even longer than a decade or more and not just this site but in so many places as cyber-web was getting woven.

Over the last few years it has become apparent that with newer waves of (younger?) folks using internet and its multimedia etc, and with the plethora of devices, apps and so on becoming available, people tend to be losing their patience and attention-span and the original text-mostly medium that we cut our teeth upon are simply not 'sexy' any longer. People want quickie fixes, short is sweet even if it may be as nutritious as pop-corn! Not saying that all are like that, but many if not most?

No use fighting the inevitable. We are divinators and must not deny what we have been seeing, sensing, smelling for some time...?

Perhaps turn the next incarnation of Mystic Board here or wherever, into multi-media platform so that not just readables (text, discussions, readings) but also audio, video and a variety format becomes possible. All that would mean a massive expansion of storage space required. Which then means user fees of some nature and amount? Even if it is not on a full cost-recovery basis and partly subsidized by advertisements, nominal reading fees etc which can go towards helping keep the site somewhat self-sustaining. I see nothing to be ashamed or apologetic about that if such has been a concern or sticky point on part of the owner/owners/administrator/administrators, etc.

Let us not forget that when similar pioneer ventures began in the 80s by America Online, Delphi, GE Network, CompuServe etc, ALL of those were subscription-based and ran pretty smoothly and well for decades and only met with their decline when web became over-crowded and not so much due to enhanced quality but quantity and variety and a lot of mis-information as well...!

Sorry for speaking my mind out, candidly as I have always without wishing to rub good folks the wrong way...!

Namastay!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan
Posts: 7371
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: N.A.

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 am

Talia wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:34 am
Happy New Year to you all, I hope that you have all had a happy festive season :)
Hello Talia,

This year was kind of on the theme of "Silent Night..." hymn. Family (particularly the naughty elves) were away so North Pole was entirely quiet and BRRR COLD ;-) Still is!! -37 Celsius tonight with wind chill factored in.

I hope you chose intelligently to be in a warmer place, this past December/year end...? The good news, here is that I managed to not fall prey to usual temptation and ate more veggies than usual and neither gained, nor lost nary a pound on the Bathroom Scales (B.S. as I call it, when it does not cooperated and shows my weight way more than I can psychically sense at what poidage I feel to be at...!)

Should we divinators be allowed to intuit our weights, rather than following what these science-gizmos and gadgets show (and if voice-chip equipped, TELL) us. Some of these don't even have a volume control and the entire neighbourhood comes to know...!

I hate Science when it does not work FOR me...! :smt003
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6452
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Brian,

You can always write to me at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com or gmail.com. You want me to give you ID of the persons wanting to register and their e mail ID. Getting email would be a little difficult but I have IDs of all of them.

Pravin Soni
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

User avatar
eye_of_tiger
Site Admin
Posts: 8083
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Pravin,

Put them all into one private message (exact user names and email addresses), and send it to me ASAP..

The sooner that you do this, the quicker that we can see if this is going to work.

Thanks,

Brian :smt026

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6452
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:57 am

Brian,

One person sent, says he cannot post his palm pictures.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7085
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:57 pm
Sorry to hear about ill health (both you and Brian and others in our age-group).
It is true that a few of us have contributed a lot over the past several years or even longer than a decade or more and not just this site but in so many places as cyber-web was getting woven.

Over the last few years it has become apparent that with newer waves of (younger?) folks using internet and its multimedia etc, and with the plethora of devices, apps and so on becoming available, people tend to be losing their patience and attention-span and the original text-mostly medium that we cut our teeth upon are simply not 'sexy' any longer. People want quickie fixes, short is sweet even if it may be as nutritious as pop-corn! Not saying that all are like that, but many if not most?

No use fighting the inevitable. We are divinators and must not deny what we have been seeing, sensing, smelling for some time...?

Perhaps turn the next incarnation of Mystic Board here or wherever, into multi-media platform so that not just readables (text, discussions, readings) but also audio, video and a variety format becomes possible. All that would mean a massive expansion of storage space required. Which then means user fees of some nature and amount? Even if it is not on a full cost-recovery basis and partly subsidized by advertisements, nominal reading fees etc which can go towards helping keep the site somewhat self-sustaining. I see nothing to be ashamed or apologetic about that if such has been a concern or sticky point on part of the owner/owners/administrator/administrators, etc.

Let us not forget that when similar pioneer ventures began in the 80s by America Online, Delphi, GE Network, CompuServe etc, ALL of those were subscription-based and ran pretty smoothly and well for decades and only met with their decline when web became over-crowded and not so much due to enhanced quality but quantity and variety and a lot of mis-information as well...!

Sorry for speaking my mind out, candidly as I have always without wishing to rub good folks the wrong way...!

Namastay!
Oops Dada!

I agree with you on the subscription bit

Also, as a nice divinator would like to hope that MB will see better days in the near future.
My divinatory hunch goes to fag end 2018 finally. And would like to believe that 2018 will get the required impetus.

Hopefully,

Rishi
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6452
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 am

Though I am retired from business for last 11 years I too shall contribute for the welfare of this Board.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan
Posts: 7371
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: N.A.

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:59 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 am
Though I am retired from business for last 11 years I too shall contribute for the welfare of this Board.

Pravin Kumar
Dada -- have we not suffered enough and the FOOLS taken us enough already for a ride and messed enough with our innocent sharings...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6452
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:44 am

Rohiniji ,

I do what I feel I should do. Rest depends on future. I did send a PM to Swetaji. She has not responded. She must be in a very difficult situation not to respond otherwise someone has paid for this site to be present isn't it. Once in year you have to pay charges. That is my understanding. And you too care for this Group that is why you respond.

Pravin Soni
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan
Posts: 7371
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: N.A.

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 am

Of course, SIR you must!

Do what you feel is right...?

I have always felt the same too, and did what I felt so...

Learnt the hard way that despite lolly-pops and their feigned innocence, one must adopt the "soft-gaze" of mindfulness (TM) but not fall prey to the clever ones... (?) -- there does exist a HIGHER JUSTICE...?

When I grew up I learnt about the Native Americans...

They had a saying which went like this:

You fool me once, Shame on you Brother...!

You fool me again, Shame on me Brother...?

Only those who connect to the Soul of Sanaatan Dharma (Global) -- accept that Eternity is not about 1-2-3- etc...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7085
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm

'Spirit seaker' is a new registrant of MB.
It seems that new posters are being able to register.

Are notifications going to you guys?

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

User avatar
eye_of_tiger
Site Admin
Posts: 8083
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm
'Spirit seaker' is a new registrant of MB.
It seems that new posters are being able to register.

Are notifications going to you guys?

RishiRahul
Rishi,

Yes that is correct.

A few posters (very few) have been able to register, since the forum software was updated.

Because with the automatic notifications not working, and with no way of me knowing which of the applicants are genuine, I am having to do this entire process manually and on a completely individual basis, using my personal email account as a point of contact.

Spirit Seeker is therefore one of the latest additions to a very small and elite group of true spiritual seekers whom I have registered as a member of Mystic Board since early in 2017, in spite of the many complex and ongoing failings of the phpBB software.

Question: Are notifications going to you guys?

Answer: Yes some notifications have indeed been sent out to new applicants, but these are manual notifications ONLY sent by me!

Brian :smt032

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7085
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:18 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm
'Spirit seaker' is a new registrant of MB.
It seems that new posters are being able to register.

Are notifications going to you guys?

RishiRahul
Rishi,

Yes that is correct.

A few posters (very few) have been able to register, since the forum software was updated.

Because with the automatic notifications not working, and with no way of me knowing which of the applicants are genuine, I am having to do this entire process manually and on a completely individual basis, using my personal email account as a point of contact.

Spirit Seeker is therefore one of the latest additions to a very small and elite group of true spiritual seekers whom I have registered as a member of Mystic Board since early in 2017, in spite of the many complex and ongoing failings of the phpBB software.

Question: Are notifications going to you guys?

Answer: Yes some notifications have indeed been sent out to new applicants, but these are manual notifications ONLY sent by me!

Brian :smt032

Okay Brian. Thanks!

Rishi
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest