****Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our members****

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

****Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our members****

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:29 am

I would like to take this opportunity to personally wish all of our members a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year for 2018.

I would particularly like to show my appreciation to our small but incredibly gifted team of readers, moderators and other helpers, who have supported Swetha and myself over the years, through both good and not so good times.

And of course without other members starting and taking part in the discussions of others and requesting readings, there would be very little reason for Mystic Board to exist, other than perhaps as a general meeting place or pleasant social outlet.

Mystic Board was always intended to be about people helping other people and create a safe family like user friendly environment for spiritual seekers, which I feel sets it apart from the highly commercialized psychic and spiritual "help" sites, where the main focus seems to be about making lots of money and convincing new comers that psychics and mediums possess special powers not shared by the general population.

But the happiness and joy which we celebrate at this most sacred time of the year is balanced by a feeling of extreme sadness that because of health and other personal reasons our much loved, admired and respected site owner has not posted to the forums for several months. Nor has she communicated with me over that period.

MESSAGE TO SWETHA

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE COME BACK TO US SOON!

TOO MANY PERSONAL SACRIFICES HAVE BEEN MADE OR HARD WORK DONE BY YOU OR BY THE MEMBERS THEMSELVES, TO ALLOW MYSTIC BOARD TO DIE THIS SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH. I WAS RECENTLY REMINDED BY ONE OF OUR LONG TIME MEMBERS WHAT A SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION WE HAVE MADE IN THE PAST (AND CONTINUE TO MAKE) TO HER HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT LEVELS. OFTEN WE NEVER FIND OUT HOW MUCH GOOD WE HAVE DONE IN A PERSON"S LIFE BY OUR SIMPLE ACT OF RANDOM KINDNESS. SOMETIMES THERE IS NO ADVICE THAT WE CAN OFFER THAT IS GOING TO HELP THEM SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. AT TIMES SUCH AS THOSE, HAVING A PERSON WHO IS THERE FOR THEM WHATEVER HAPPENS AND IS HONESTLY WILLING TO REALLY LISTEN TO THEM WITH INTERFERENCE OR JUDGEMENT IS THE GREATEST GIFT WHICH A FRIEND CAN GIVE HIS OR HER FRIEND. YOUR MANY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES ON MYSTIC BOARD BADLY AND URGENTLY NEED YOUR STEADYING HAND AND FRIENDLY ADVICE AND ENCOURAGEMENT, PROBABLY MORE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.

I REPEAT, PLEASE COME BACK TO US SOON.

THE LONGER THIS DOUBT AND CONFUSION GOES ON, THE MORE DIFFICULT IT WILL BECOME FOR EVERYONE AFFECTED BY YOUR ABSENCE (AS WELL AS FOR YOURSELF). YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOMED BACK WITH OPEN ARMS, AND GREAT CELEBRATION.

LOVE, LIGHT AND HEALING FROM EVERY MEMBER OF OUR MYSTIC BOARD FAMILY,

BRIAN :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt031 :smt031 :smt031 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: ****Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our members****

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey Brian,

Oops! I just saw this post Merry Xmas and a belated Happy New Year!!

Rishi
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Rishi,

Thank you for reading my posting, and a happy new year to you in return.

Late is always better than never?

But it could potentially be a much happier year for all of us if Swetha also read and thought carefully about my words, and finally put an end to this feeling of a living death, by honouring her recent promise to one of our members (not me) through a private message, to "come back to the group".

A promise which she has also made to me as her friend and co-administrator on several occasions in the past, but has so far never delivered upon.

Kindest regards to all,

Brian :smt006

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:46 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:38 pm
Rishi,

Thank you for reading my posting, and a happy new year to you in return.

Late is always better than never?

But it could potentially be a much happier year for all of us if Swetha also read and thought carefully about my words, and finally put an end to this feeling of a living death, by honouring her recent promise to one of our members (not me) through a private message, to "come back to the group".

A promise which she has also made to me as her friend and co-administrator on several occasions in the past, but has so far never delivered upon.

Kindest regards to all,

Brian :smt006

Dear Brian,

Lets hope for the best...

Rishi
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “General Discussion”