Experiences of my Life

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Experiences of my Life

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Once I was at the inquiry counter inquiring about trains at Gorakhpur station. I happened to call the person by addressing him as Tum. He got wild and ran towards the exit of his office and come to hit me. I saw him coming from a distance and asked the boys standing behind me in a long queue. What happened to this man? They said since you addressed him as "Tum" he is coming to beat you. I was so surprised to even think what the problem was. No sooner the man was approaching me the boys ran after him to beat him. They were wild with that person. Why did he leave the inquiry counter as so many persons were waiting in line.

Second time I got down with luggage at Bhubaneshwar Station for booking of retiring room. The inquiry man sent me upstairs to inquiry about availability of the room I inquired and rushed back. In the meantime this man at inquiry counter became busy with phones. Another local boy broke the queue and came in front of me and started inquiring with the inquiry man. I shouted at this boy to come in queue. In the meantime people gathered behind me and one person got hold of my neck to beat me up stating that I had insulted a boy of their region. I just stood silently not knowing what to do. In the meantime one old gentleman from the crowd told this man: Jisko shikayat thi inse woh ladka tho chale gaya. Aapko inse koi shikayat hai kya" . The poor man left me alone and went back from where he came not knowing what to reply.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan

Re: Experiences of my Life

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:08 pm

Praveen dada,

Being a life-long pacifist myself I have always been deeply impressed by two adages:

1. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break me (Kinglake 1930 and with modifications repeated several times and places)

2. Discretion if the better part of valour

Happy C.E. 2018
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”