Experiences of my life part 2.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Experiences of my life part 2.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:28 am

Once I was travelling from Birgang to Kathmandu. With me was a gentleman, let us say X and his senior Marketing person say Y. We were in the bus going together when we befriended a young couple. This x got instantly attracted to the lady. As we reached Kathmandu we did not get occupation in the Dharamshala famous over there so we put up in another hotel near by and the couple went to another hotel. Next morning the couple visited us early morning just as a friendly gesture. We all shifted to Dharamshala. All the time this X was getting closer to the lady and would be seen with her and I was with Y and the husband of this lady following them. I was worried this X might do something drastic but how to inform her husband to take care of his wife.

Even while having lunch and dinner they would have separately as the lady was strictly vegetarian and the boy also pretended to be vegetarian and we went to some other place if we wanted non veg. food and in this the husband also came with us. We had put up at the dharamasala on the same floor i.e. the third floor. The first room was occupied by x and y, fifth room by me and the last room the 10th room by the couple. One evening we all got down together barring the lady , to have dinner. The lady was not well so she did no come. When we sat in the Restaurant the X ordererd something had a dispute and heated argument with the person taking the order and afterwards went away without eating anything. About 90 minutes later as we approached the Dharam Shala X showed us a bill and said I have eaten food in the other hotel. That was not required as I had not asked for it. As I went up and also x and y and the husband of that lady I went to my room. Within 5 minutes the couple came to me room and the lady asked me whether I had knocked at her door about an hour back. I asked her husband to tell his wife where I was. Husband was smiling and confirmed I was with him. This is how my reputation remained unaffected.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “General Discussion”